Cobalts SS banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Everyone,

I just spent the afternoon running around the local Dealerships trying to buy an SS for product development, and can't even find one.
Probably just as well, my GF thinks I've got too many toys already anway... :D

Bottom line is, we at PDE want to build some kick ass parts for the SS, but we need a car of course. We're well known in the Subaru community, but I just can't leave the SS alone so we're gonna do this too.

Check out who we are at www.pde-usa.com, it'll show you we're for real. We've completed product development contracts for a few OEM's, just finished one for Prodrive (UK based factory backed Subaru race team) and now we plan on adding the Cobalt SS to our own PDE product line.

We're in Huntington Beach, so if anyone is somewhat close to us and willing to offer up their car for a few days at a time for product development in exchange for free / cheap parts, shoot me an email at [email protected].

We get this stuff done pretty quick, so you won't be without you car for long if you're interested.

First in, first served!

Regards,

Ian Stewart.
PDE Inc.
www.pde-usa.com

·
Registered
93 Posts
welcome! ... wish I was west coast...

·
Registered
155 Posts
Prodrive rocks out loud! Its awesome to have such a cool company developing products for the CSS.

·
Premium Member
8,648 Posts
Just wanna let you know before you actually advertise any products for the SS that ekool (the main administrator of this site) is VERY adamant about not letting people have free advertising. So if you do design any parts and or accessories you'll have to buy a vendor spot first. Otherwise we are told to remove the thread wether we like it or not... So if you do plan on bein a vendor then send a pm to ekool, and ask him about it, he'll tell ya everything ya need to know! Good luck buddy!! :D And welcome aboard!

CoBIZZLE
~Chris

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Yeah Chris, we know the drill - we're already vendors on other forums.
I don't need to be a vendor if I'm not selling stuff, though... right?

We'll get vendor status as soon as it becomes necessary, no problem. ;)

Anyone interested that's closer than Phoenix? I don't want this poor guy in Phoenix to have to drive through the desert in the middle of summer... :eek: It's gotta be 110+ out there right now!

Regards,

Ian Stewart.
PDE Inc.
www.pde-usa.com

·
Registered
498 Posts
Naw, it's cool. i have family in santa Monica..so I have somehwere to go. What is it that you're trying to develope? Exhaust, header, pulley?

·
Registered
33 Posts
I know someone that would be interested in this. What sorta products are you guys looking to develop? If you would like to discuss this over e-mail, we can. [email protected]...oh and I forgot to mention but the car is located in Los Angeles.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #11 (Edited)
Thank you all for your replies, and apologies for not responding to this thread in a more timely manner.

We're currently trying to obtain vendor status for this forum, so I can't provide much info here yet on products under development until our vendor status has been approved.
Suffice to say we have since come to a product development agreement with Gravana Tuning - who has kindly lent us the SS given to them by GM for product development - so we'll be working closely with Gravana on this project from here forward. The Gravana Tuning Cobalt SS is currently in our R&D facility, with many new products already under development.

Even so, we are looking for owners of the Cobalt SS for product evaluation and to speed development time.
Please contact me directly via email at [email protected] if you would like to be involved in our development program. If you could also provide a contact telephone number in your email, it would be much appreciated.

My thanks to all in this thread who have expressed interest, and I look forward to talking to you very soon.

Regards,

Ian Stewart.
PDE Inc.
www.pde-usa.com

1 - 11 of 11 Posts