·
Registered
434 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
434 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I tried to blur them but I don't know how :eek: plus Va law requires front plates :mad:

·
Registered
434 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
BTW anyone notice my SS badges?

·
Registered
434 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Are yours relocated? I didn't relocate mine, mine are black.

·
Registered
5,187 Posts
dervin3 said:
I tried to blur them but I don't know how :eek: plus Va law requires front plates :mad:
What i ment was to take the pics and blur the plates so your dealer does not get you plate and void your warrantee if they find out you were racing. I can do it for you if you wish.

·
Registered
434 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Yeah I know what you meant just I guess my photo thing don't let me edit photos. I will be getting different plates very soon though.

·
Registered
124 Posts
hey dervin, what part of VA do you live in??
I also drive a Red Cobalt SS/SC, and i live in the manassas area.

·
Registered
492 Posts
87camaroPA said:
What i ment was to take the pics and blur the plates so your dealer does not get you plate and void your warrantee if they find out you were racing. I can do it for you if you wish.
If you have the power and time, be a nice mod and do it for him. :D

·
Registered
434 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
ohshitz said:
hey dervin, what part of VA do you live in??
I also drive a Red Cobalt SS/SC, and i live in the manassas area.
Manassas is around the D.C. area right? Well I am a good bit away. I'm around the Roanoke area if you know where that is. I'm going to Martinsville Speedway this weekend and hope to find some more Cobalt SS's.

·
Registered
124 Posts
ohh okay, yeah roanoke is pretty far from here.. nice car though man. what kinda MPG are you getting? 21.3 MPG here. :-/

·
Registered
434 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
ohshitz said:
ohh okay, yeah roanoke is pretty far from here.. nice car though man. what kinda MPG are you getting? 21.3 MPG here. :-/
I usually get around 27 MPG. You have any pics of your car?

·
Registered
124 Posts
not really, i did have some but i deleted them for some reason, lol. but man, how do you get 27MPG? that's rediculous... im barely accelerating and im still getting 21...weird. I'll get some pics up soon tho, do you have AIM? if so-- whats your screenname, i can send them over aim to you once i get them on my comp.

·
Registered
434 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
ohshitz said:
not really, i did have some but i deleted them for some reason, lol. but man, how do you get 27MPG? that's rediculous... im barely accelerating and im still getting 21...weird. I'll get some pics up soon tho, do you have AIM? if so-- whats your screenname, i can send them over aim to you once i get them on my comp.
Did you reset the economy meter when you first got it? I bet you just have an average mpg since its first tank of gas lol. 27 is actually bad for me, When I first got it and babied it I was getting just below 30! My first 3 or 4 tanks I got 375 or so miles. Now I get about 325 since I installed my intake and strut bar cause I can't stay off the gas :rolleyes:

·
Registered
124 Posts
hm, dervin you must drive highway or something, lol. i havent reset anything so maybe that's it.. but my car is about 6 months old.. with only 3.1k miles on it, so i dont know man, its weird. But J or whoever said they lived in woodbridge, do u ever meet up at BK in manassas? haha.. its filled with ricers and shit, but its a fun place to hang out, theres some nice Vettes and vipers... and a few other Cobalts ;0).. if u want to come up sometime, its on saturday nights, and friday nights... i can try and give u directions or something, peace.

and oh yeah... the reason my acct is ohshitz is because thats my license plate on my car! :D .. its so funny on how many looks i get when i go to grocery stores, u know those fuckin soccer moms and shit... good times :p

1 - 20 of 37 Posts