Cobalts SS banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
ahahahah... good pics... looking good girl!!!

·
Registered
74 Posts
nice pics!!!!!

·
Registered
74 Posts
your very welcome!

·
Registered
15 Posts
The car looks great ! But i think you look better !! :)

·
Registered
36 Posts
Hey, I'll have you know it's 100% human hair, just not mine! :p
Not to turn this thread to be about hair, so how this it work? Someone must have donated their hair. Do the manufacture then color it? Or is that the natural hair color? I don't mean your natural hair color, but the natural hair color of the donor. I assume they are expensive. So what happens if you wish to color your hair? Can you then have the aftermarket hair colored too to match yours?

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Not to turn this thread to be about hair, so how this it work? Someone must have donated their hair. Do the manufacture then color it? Or is that the natural hair color? I don't mean your natural hair color, but the natural hair color of the donor. I assume they are expensive. So what happens if you wish to color your hair? Can you then have the aftermarket hair colored too to match yours?
You seriously crack me up Yip! I don't know how the hair gets to the maker, but yes they color it to match a clients, like me, they color it to match my natural color. You can color it after it's on, it's just like your own hair, it just didn't grow out of your head, you can do anything with it, just can't be quite as rough with it (much to my hubby's disappoinment haha) no really, it's really tough. And yes it is expensive but it's a one time thing, just low cost trims after it's on, which I would have done without it anyway. So for people like me who after having a baby, my hair has decided to slow down it's growing, it's a really great thing. Kind of like a boob job, it's a personal preference, it's whatever someone needs to do to make themselves feel good. For me, I feel good having long hair again. And when my hair finally reaches the length I want, I'll take out the extensions, no biggie.

Does that answer your question? You're too funny! :D

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
hey nice pics lookin good. hey i drive to addison texas all the time if you are ever around there lets go get some drinks.... and i will drive, ill take you in a real cobalt............
Hey boost, thanks for the offer but Addison is quite a ways from me besides I don't think my hubby would like that very much. :D What, mine isn't a real cobalt?? I love my car!! :p

·
Registered
36 Posts
Does that answer your question? You're too funny! :D
Yes. Thank you. Now...on to Cobalt. Nice car. There were two red available for me to choose from Victory Red and Sports Red Tintcoat. I originally wanted the Victory Red (like yours), but we started to talk about the Sports Red Tintcoat one, and that's where the deal ended on. It cost $295 more, so I'm not sure if he was trying to bump up the price by selling "more" car. I like it now, because this color sparkles in the sun. There were no SS (Sports) or even 2LT for me to consider. I'm happy with the price I got. I would post pics, but for now, it looks just like an airport rental. :)

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Yes. Thank you. Now...on to Cobalt. Nice car. There were two red available for me to choose from Victory Red and Sports Red Tintcoat. I originally wanted the Victory Red (like yours), but we started to talk about the Sports Red Tintcoat one, and that's where the deal ended on. It cost $295 more, so I'm not sure if he was trying to bump up the price by selling "more" car. I like it now, because this color sparkles in the sun. There were no SS (Sports) or even 2LT for me to consider. I'm happy with the price I got. I would post pics, but for now, it looks just like an airport rental. :)
I've never seen that color, it sounds really cool. Are the windows tinted? If not, you should do that first thing. It really makes a difference with the car, it just makes the SS's look so much sportier. My dealer actually paid for it so that was kinda cool.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts