Cobalts SS banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,196 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
not sure if anyone on here does online first person shooters, if so i'm starting up a new site:

http://fragoutloud.com

it's going to be for the new quake wars game coming out next month. i already have a dedicated game server capable of running about 100 slots or three 32 man servers and a ventrilo/teamspeak server. right now i'm running bf2 and 2142 on it, but will be converting to a pure quake system once it's released.

anyone interested that plays feel free to join up, it's going to be a more laid back community, maybe a few scrims not sure about twl though.

the site is still messy because i just started working on it today. there will be some flash and all the normal nuke modules installed for server/player stats as soon as possible. :D

·
Registered
16 Posts
I do the whole CS source thing, but I'll have to check it out. FEAR and BF2 are good ones too. I hate that damn little girl.......she scares me....

·
Registered
3 Posts
You aren't missing anything with F.E.A.R. The game isn't that great...I played it through in no time. I just like the online play for it.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts