Cobalts SS banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok so i have a 06 Chevy Cobalt SS/NA...Now am i able to put stage kits in this and so on...or are the stage kits meant for manuals with either supercharger or turbos?

·
Registered
451 Posts
well since it wont let me put the actually link insert c o b a l t s s . n e t after www and before / without the spaces inbetween the letters and thats a page that list tons of mods for a 2.4L motor cobalt

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks...thinkin bout just putting a short ram intake in it for my 1st mod...what would you suggest for another mod?

·
Registered
65 Posts
Thanks...thinkin bout just putting a short ram intake in it for my 1st mod...what would you suggest for another mod?
Hi Tyler,

We offer K&N part # 69-4517TTK and it's the best intake we've used. We used this on an 06' we're building up over time for one of our customers and it gives you a noticeable HP increase.

The next mod I'd do would be exhaust related. I would suggest a cat-back, header and high flow converters. We offer Magnaflow 16619 and it is a complete bolt-in system. It will give you more power and a nice deep tone. We offer HUGE forum discounts on Magnaflow system's as well.

An engine is basically a large air pump, the more air you get into and out of it the more HP you'll make. We offer awesome pricing and you're welcome to call, email or PM me anytime with questions! Have a good one and don't hesitate to contact us anytime!

Kind regards,

1 - 6 of 6 Posts