Cobalts SS banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
572 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i guess you can call me new but i have to get familiar to the site. i Own a red Cobalt SS/SC and its fun as hell. threw some eibach lowering springs and it handles charming.... will post pics of it entirely

·
Registered
572 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
its all good. well like my sig' says, i hill climb up here in Oakland on Redwood Road. any places like that in Diego???

·
Registered
572 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
weel see....

hahahaha.... what your buddies race quarters? yea im not that type of guy. Do track like sears point and laguna seca. If they there, ill be happy to race'em. drop their jaw in awe kuz stangs dont put out high end like mine. HeeHEe. dont know bout mods. Its koo tho, i never turn a challenge down. Consistant 14s on strip but lap times exceptional. where your buddies at?

·
Registered
572 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Re:Drag Race

yea i used to drag race with my '88 iroc-z. dat thang waza beast! runnin 11.7 quarters on just an auto tranny. got bored of it and sold it to my uncle after letting it sit for like 5 years and then bought the SS/SC balt that i got. My maro used to handle alright on the turns but when i got the balt straight out the box, it waz so much lighter and agile that i had to test it out, gave a few rings to some buddies and got info about the races in the hills. Togue battles is what they dubbed. fun as hell but dangerous. flying down and up hill on 25mph turns at about 55 or 60mph. kissing the edge of the cliff which looks about ~600ft steep. gotta have balls. good thing i tuck them away when i climb the hill or id be screamin with fear like those in my passenger seat.... heeheehee....

·
Registered
572 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
aw dont trip. were all ss fans right???? if not, GET OFF THE SITE. Hahahaha! yea dats the way we do it.

·
Registered
120 Posts
well my shift linkage fell apart within a few days. Got that fixed no problem. then the other day I raced a chrysler 300 srt8 i think and when I left I tried takin off a little and my engine light came on saying engine power loss. So I brought it to a local dealer and they say I'm missing the engine cover, the brackets to my turbos intake was broken off and my fuel regulator needs to be replaced. and they wouldnt do it there because they think I did something. so its being towed to where I bought it from and looked at on monday. When I brought it in aparently since its an 09 they dont have the parts in stock so they have to order them from michigan. and they didnt even get me a rental car. so i told my dad this and were going to the dealer tomorrow and hes going to give a peice of his mind and whoever he confronts I am going to feel bad for the sucker

·
Super Moderator
1,639 Posts
How long have you had the car? Iam talking to the dealership right now to order it, so when i get home i will have it.

·
Registered
120 Posts
just look under the hood and make sure everything looks right. I made the mistake by not doing so. Im not sure if it was like that when I got it or if it was when I had the linkage fixed but either way its getting fixed under warranty

1 - 20 of 20 Posts