188 Posts
Chevy Power !!! Hell Yeah !!

Nice looking rides :cool:

Peace :eek:

·
Registered
261 Posts
Welcome. Nice ride!

You might want to refrain from posting shots of your license plates. A Saturn dealership denied a clutch/flywheel warranty on a Red Line from a posted plate and a racing story.

Where in michigan are you?

·
Registered
492 Posts
That car looks a MILLION times better in stock form with that low wing, as opposed to the "shopping cart" wing it normally comes with. I actually like the way it looks a lot with that on (granted that's just like the wing I have, so I'm partial to that look). Congrats on having the car and welcome to the site.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
patathSS said:
Is that the RKSport spoiler?
Yes it is the rksport spoiler. The stock wing is hideous this one follows the lines of the car better and looks smoother in my opinion.

Big changes coming to this car stay tuned. ;) Here's my last project which I recently sold. The cobalt is leagues ahead in build quality that's for sure!

·
Banned
50 Posts
Wow, that wing actually makes the SS look 100 times better. I can only hope more people follow suit and spend the extra couple hundred to get that same wing.

·
Registered
104 Posts
welcome to the site im the kids bro in the pic with the 2 cavs hes got the red cav but the cobalt still looks pimp i like the spoiler on there but im still kinda a fan of the stock one but small on lookes sweet

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
nicholas said:
welcome to the site im the kids bro in the pic with the 2 cavs hes got the red cav but the cobalt still looks pimp i like the spoiler on there but im still kinda a fan of the stock one but small on lookes sweet

You are adam's brother? That's cool. So when are you getting your SS? You should come with him next time we all meet up to take pics.

Thanks again for everyone's compliments and opinions. :)

·
Registered
21 Posts
got a think for Cavilers?...At any rate looks better than other wing i have seen....my opinion go wingless or go home!!

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Heather said:
does the rksport spoiler cover all the holes in the trunk from the stock spoiler?
Heather- It covers the bottom two holes, but the top two sit JUST above the Rk Spoiler. Two holes will eventually need to be patched yes.

Thanks again for the comments good or bad. I'll keep you all posted on the progess. ;)

1 - 20 of 29 Posts