Cobalts SS banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
364 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone I am new to this site. i sold my s10 recently and got an ss in june and an lt back in february.

·
Registered
376 Posts
87camaroPA said:
Hey you copied... LOL :p
oops, haha. i didn't even read your post before mine. i just said what i wanted to say and posted. :p lemme try it again....

welcome to cobaltss.com and i hope you enjoy your stay.

·
Premium Member
8,648 Posts
I HAVE an S-10 and am goin to be gettin an SS. Welcome aboard buddy!

Oh and leave to you guys to whore up his introduction thread! Sheesh. Ignore them buddy, they are post whores, you'll get used to it!

·
Registered
364 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
thank you all for the welcome. yea i have been to this forum and the . net forum quite a few times and thats why i choose to sign up on this one. its way better. i think that the boost will stay at 12 psi. its just for a little fun for me and the wife. i get to have my real fun at work :)

·
Registered
364 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
well i dont drive sl55s all day but i do drive them as well as s55s e55s pretty much everything but the slr mclaren :( imagine the kind of trouble you would get in if you drove those all day long every day

·
Registered
1,460 Posts
Rocky said:
well i dont drive sl55s all day but i do drive them as well as s55s e55s pretty much everything but the slr mclaren :( imagine the kind of trouble you would get in if you drove those all day long every day
HA! I would be in mexico the same day, with absolutely NO plans whatsoever of returning! LOL...

·
Registered
5,187 Posts
Rocky said:
thank you all for the welcome. yea i have been to this forum and the . net forum quite a few times and thats why i choose to sign up on this one. its way better. i think that the boost will stay at 12 psi. its just for a little fun for me and the wife. i get to have my real fun at work :)
That is awsome news that we are clamer.:D

1 - 20 of 23 Posts