Cobalts SS banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1,111 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
just thought id share my latest joy. unfortunatly i decided to buy them and then realized hurricane season just began and its also the rainy season lol. but rain or shine, im out there on the water!

the green one is beast(4 stroke, 3 cyl), she runs: 8 lbs of centrifical intercooled boost, modified pump/impeller, racing superchrager impeller, k&n cold air kit (yes, they make PWC stuff lol), competition exhaust kit. 235 hp, 75+ mph :D

the trailblazer trying to steal the glory lol

shes stock, 68 mph. 2 stroke, 3 cyl (175 hp)

·
Registered
718 Posts
So you own those two...a trailblazer ss...and a ss/sc?? What show_off said

Wait wait...ur sc is red and there's a silver one in the garage, whats up with that and also that looks like a beautiful house

·
Registered
1,111 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
lol the cars are demos (free!) and the red car is the old demo, just turned it in a week or two ago, just havent changed the pic. that house is a rental, the crappy house is getting redone lol. this house is nicer, i dont wanna go back lol

·
Registered
1,111 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
thanks. and you are right, there isnt an aftermarket for these things, i found a company that is crazy about racing these things, and they make their own parts :) . havent found another company that does........ however, vortech makes the racing s/c impeller, and the s/c itself

·
Registered
3,223 Posts
ok, well i retract my last statement...... "i now wish i had your luck"
1. nice ass "demo" cars to run the hell out of.
2. nice ass jet skis to kill myself on
3. nice ass rental house... id stay there myself.
need i go on???

ya know you have all those wonderfull things. but i have power.. i can kill a cricket with a flick of a finger!!!!!!!!! :p

·
Registered
86 Posts
Abev said:
very nice, almost got the black and green one, but instead got a slower GTX LE instead :(. What company did you find?? hopefully they have some parts i could use :)
Dude, your avatar is bad ass!

·
Registered
1,111 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
rivamotorsports.com

i think they only have stuff for the s/c models. yours is s/c right?? wait im a moron you have the coolest looking one, the gtx limited right? i was VERY close to buying it, but this one was a dealer demo....... got like 2k off

so is urs intercooled? the first parts i would get is the intake grate and pump wedge, made a HUGE difference in ride. it doesnt plow thru everything anymore, and it actually gets mad air. i think riva has a stage 1 kit for your ski

·
Registered
56 Posts
Haha woops... sry i meant GTI LE, i was thinkin about the GTX's lol. i wish i had one of those lol. yea mines an '06 and a recreation model so i doubt they have anything. :(

Hopefully i will get the GTX or the RXT in the future. :( Yours is very nice looking i love the green.

P.S. thx i love my avatar too :)

1 - 17 of 17 Posts