Cobalts SS banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well hey Im new and found this while Googling about the 2006 cobalt SS and I have some questions.

Ok well Im going in this week to the dealership in my town to look at the Black cobalt there. It's an ss, and if I get it I will be the second person in my town to have one. Now, I noticed that the other guy who has a cobalt has matching interior but the one Im going to look at doesnt. Im pretty sure his is the supercharger and the one I am looking at is only ss. Can the SS get the custom intertior or no?

Next, for the canadian owners here(if there are any) How much was your cobalt let it be SS supercharged or SS. I wanna see if the dealership is selling a reasonable price. Also does anyone know exactly what the price difference is between the two?

thirdly, are they as good on gas as they are hyped up too be?

Thats it for now, so if anyone could help I would appreciate it.

·
Registered
5,187 Posts
Xist said:
Well hey Im new and found this while Googling about the 2006 cobalt SS and I have some questions.

Ok well Im going in this week to the dealership in my town to look at the Black cobalt there. It's an ss, and if I get it I will be the second person in my town to have one. Now, I noticed that the other guy who has a cobalt has matching interior but the one Im going to look at doesnt. Im pretty sure his is the supercharger and the one I am looking at is only ss. Can the SS get the custom intertior or no?

Next, for the canadian owners here(if there are any) How much was your cobalt let it be SS supercharged or SS. I wanna see if the dealership is selling a reasonable price. Also does anyone know exactly what the price difference is between the two?

thirdly, are they as good on gas as they are hyped up too be?

Thats it for now, so if anyone could help I would appreciate it.
Welcome to the site and lets see if i can answer some of your questions.

Yes the interior of the SS/sc comes in different colors or if you get the SS with the Performance Package you will get Recaro seats.

Sorry no answer for the second question.

Yeah as far as i heard they have been getting like 29mpg.

·
Registered
59 Posts
im gettin great gas milage so far. Over 2 days im gettin 28 miles to the gallon. Mine is the non/sc SS. I got the regular sport cloth seats tho so cant help ya with that.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts