Cobalts SS banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
how yall doin?

not new here, just a reader not a poster. i dont own a cobalt or redline. im just here right now for the reading and seeing whats on the horizon.

i currently own a 95 honda prelude se. i'll be in the market for a car by next year. im just enjoying the no car payments.

Michael

·
Registered
5,187 Posts
lewd43 said:
how yall doin?

not new here, just a reader not a poster. i dont own a cobalt or redline. im just here right now for the reading and seeing whats on the horizon.

i currently own a 95 honda prelude se. i'll be in the market for a car by next year. im just enjoying the no car payments.

Michael
Welcome and that is cool. Are you looking into buying a Cobalt SS or Redline next year or are you kinda see what there is to offer?

·
Premium Member
8,648 Posts
B!TCH SLAPS JARRAD!

Whats up man?!? Welcome aboard, any questions? Just ask. Theres plenty of helpful folks around here. And Jarrad (hookdupdelsol) is a post whore. Im not.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
im interested in seeing what they can do. i'd really like to see how the aftermarket embraces them. its hard to deny the fact that i can pick up an srt4 and be in the 12's fairly "cheaply". I do prefer the styling of the cobalt to the srt4 though, the body lines are nice and the only thing that puts me off about the cobalt is the wing, but that is something solved simply

1 - 8 of 8 Posts