Cobalts SS banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Banned
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
what's up guys? i finally got my cobalt ss after chasing the right deal and wanting to shoot myself over it...i hate car salesmen!

just tryin to break the ice and see how everyone is on this forum. i'm sure you all love your ss' just as much as i do, and hope to share it on the road with some of you one day.

happy boosting, cuz it's ballz to the wall from here!!!!!!!!!! :eek:

·
Registered
392 Posts
Seeing other cobalt SS owners on the road is one in a million. The only time I see them is when I am not driving mine. Which is a good thing. We don't need THAT many.

But congrats! post some pics!

·
Registered
364 Posts
i have never seen another one on the road yet. i have seen a bunch of bas models and some coupes but thats all and i like it that was as well. my wife was driving the ss to work on day and a yellow ss came up next to her and gave her a thumbs up but thats the only other one around here i know of.

·
Registered
297 Posts
7mgtboy said:
what's up guys? i finally got my cobalt ss after chasing the right deal and wanting to shoot myself over it...i hate car salesmen!

just tryin to break the ice and see how everyone is on this forum. i'm sure you all love your ss' just as much as i do, and hope to share it on the road with some of you one day.

happy boosting, cuz it's ballz to the wall from here!!!!!!!!!! :eek:
Congrats, and welcome... Post up some pictures when you get the chance.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts