Cobalts SS banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey guys, newb here looking for true cobalt help. i have a 07 cobalt ss with a misc turbo convert. Has a 60trim in a ts housing. misc hahn parts. i bought the car new and ended up going over seas for alittle bit and come back to a fully turbo car. Figured out my brother did all the work. He managed to run meth with 8lb injec at 28psi. I took off the meth and injec and put stock injec back in and left the piping and turbo alone. stage 4 clutch btw too. NOW.. i recently took my car back to the dealer for a re-call and to fix a headlight problem. they flashed my car and now its running like total shit. my brother said he had it tuned at TurboTech in straughtboro PA or something like that. the car has 5 codes... 2 misfires..2 lean. 1 supercharger pressure sensor high voltage. im not too worried about the 5th code. but when the dealer flashed my stock ecu. the car started bucking in EVERY gear. and ppl teell me im running to lean witch will blow the motor. DOES anyone think i can just retune the car to whats been done now and itll be fine? i found a local shop who will dyno my car and dial it in for me for 500. they told me not to drive it. ONTOP of this i lost all boost. guage goes from 0-30 on bottom witch i assume vaccum. and 0-20 at the top. i assume boost. the guage will no longer go lower the 5 vaccum. it only stays 5+ and will not boost. b.o.v still sounds. still hear turbo. but no boost. answers?

1 - 2 of 2 Posts