Cobalts SS banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
367 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
dipolley said:
Curtis, with all my n/a cars that I have had I went with the Bocsh Platinum Plus 2 or plus 4 plugs. They garauntee you will feel a difference or your money back. and you don't have to gap theBosch

ill get a set for when i put in the cams scince ill be in that area anyways... just guess ill have to ask a parts guy what is the next step lower or should i just stay with what i have but put in the bosch plus 2's

·
Registered
75 Posts
wyoming_bass said:
ill get a set for when i put in the cams scince ill be in that area anyways... just guess ill have to ask a parts guy what is the next step lower or should i just stay with what i have but put in the bosch plus 2's

DONT DO IT!!! Bosch plugs suck in GM cars!!!

·
Registered
367 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
onefstgtu said:
DONT DO IT!!! Bosch plugs suck in GM cars!!!

well my cams just got here to my house so i want to do a better plug i have always ran autolites so i was gonna get some different plugs. I am gonna hopefully put the cams in on saturday and i wanted to do the plugs then. any advice?

·
Registered
75 Posts
wyoming_bass said:
well my cams just got here to my house so i want to do a better plug i have always ran autolites so i was gonna get some different plugs. I am gonna hopefully put the cams in on saturday and i wanted to do the plugs then. any advice?
I only use Acdelco or Ngk plugs. I've never had any problems with either. When i worked for oldsmobile i worked on so many cars that had problems with the bosch plugs. Thats why i dont like them very much.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts