Cobalts SS banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,196 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
seen this parked in front of a building and thought i would stop and snap a few pics. i was gonna ask the guy if i could see the engine, but when i walked in the door he was passed out in a recliner so i didn't wake him lol... it was some fishing or hunting store...

·
Registered
1,196 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Mercury said:
All good beside the fake side skirt exit exhaust

lol.. those are called lake pipes they were a big thing in the 50's -early 60's. just like wings are in these days. some people had them hooked up as cutouts, ut they were mainly for looks.

·
Registered
2,444 Posts
selfinfliction said:
lol.. those are called lake pipes they were a big thing in the 50's -early 60's. just like wings are in these days. some people had them hooked up as cutouts, ut they were mainly for looks.
Wings serve a purpose other then looks and have been "in" for a long time.
**cough**Roadrunner**end cough** :D

·
Registered
104 Posts
wasey13 said:
Wings serve a purpose other then looks and have been "in" for a long time.
**cough**Roadrunner**end cough** :D
yea ur right there i mean the roadrunner wasnt a roadrunner with out it and thos e fake exhaust are awful i mean if they were real sidepipes it would be sweet and im not a fan of flames but i do admit those look good

·
Registered
5,187 Posts
selfinfliction said:
Yeah the one's that on someone i knows car has them and they are hooked up as cutouts.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts