Cobalts SS banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i have an 09 ss tc and i have only put on a hahn cai and hahn full catback exhaust, and the last month or so I have no boost in firstgear. What do i do? My dealer says i have to pay 100$ to get it ran on a diagnostic machine and if it was caused from either they probably won't touch it. SO i was wondering of what peoples thoughts are, and if you think it could be caused by either aftermarket part. I do not think so but they may try to tell me it is and I want to be prepared.

·
The HepKitty
1,329 Posts
let me ask you this.... after installing the CAI and Catback, did it ever have boost in 1st for a little while and then after sometime it now has no boost in 1st? Or did the problem happen immediately after one of these installs? And, is the car throwing any CEL's?

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
LittleMT, I don't think i had this problem until after i got the cai and catback, however i don't recall checking. But the car feels a lot different in the lower gears now and im kinda worried. I don't get any CELs. But my dealership wants 100 to diagnose this and idk if its worth it if they are going to say its my exhausts fault and that they won't cover it. and blah blah blah you know, but i really need to fix this, thanks!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts