Cobalts SS banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
When i bought my cobalt, i returned the survey, entitling me to a free tank of gas, just got around to getting it in to the dealership today, and they said they stopped honoring it this morning, because of gouging at the local gas stations. so 37 bucks to fill up. better than the nearly 80 dollars to fill up our suburban, but damn! oh btw, it was at bill heard chevy in scottsdale, az

·
Registered
115 Posts
Man, these gas prices are ridiculous. $3.25 for REGULAR!!! I'm sure it went up another dime today. I saw 2 or 3 gas stations closed because they were completely dry. For once, I actually wish I was on the left coast.

·
Registered
309 Posts
118.8 cents a litre here (134.x on the coasts of canada last I saw). For me thats 3.79 bucks a gallon US for me here for reg and 4.27 for the coasts. Granted this is in canada, but ya, I feel your pain in prices.

·
Registered
251 Posts
XeroState said:
118.8 cents a litre here (134.x on the coasts of canada last I saw). For me thats 3.79 bucks a gallon US for me here for reg and 4.27 for the coasts. Granted this is in canada, but ya, I feel your pain in prices.
Hell, what city are you in I'm going there to get my gas this weekend :p. It's hovered at 128.1 all weekend around me but some stations in London are at 135.8...at least that 0.20 off/L is really coming in handy now.

Permafried-

·
Registered
309 Posts
I'm out in Regina. If you wanna drive out here, be my guest...lol. By the end of the long weekend it's supposed to go up to 125-135 so, yea. Though there is a gas station on native land here so its like 20 cents cheaper. I may have to resort to going to there.

·
Registered
251 Posts
XeroState said:
I'm out in Regina. If you wanna drive out here, be my guest...lol. By the end of the long weekend it's supposed to go up to 125-135 so, yea. Though there is a gas station on native land here so its like 20 cents cheaper. I may have to resort to going to there.
Lol ok little far for me to go for a tank of gas...I think I'll just pass on it this time :p. I remember a few months back gas was more expensive on the west coast than central and east...looks like that changed really quick after last week :(. I'm afraid to see what it goes up to here if yours is going up as well...I'm keeping my fingers crossed it either stays where it is or goes down :).

Permafried-

·
Registered
1,196 Posts
gm requires them to give you a free tank of gas i thought. you should call them up because it was on one of the checklists when i bought my car.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts