Cobalts SS banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i'm looking at a non-supercharged ss, in fact my local dealer ordered one to my specs, i just saw on chevy.com that there is a $500 incentive and low apr financing available on the 06s but not on either of the SSs!! i could see it on the ss sc but the non-sc ss?, gimme a break, i think gm just lost a sale!, am i right to be pissed-off??

·
Registered
162 Posts
hector said:
i could see it on the ss sc but the non-sc ss?, gimme a break, i think gm just lost a sale!, am i right to be pissed-off??
Nope, no reason to be mad. If you do not want a car because of a lack of what you perceive to be a good deal, that is your choice. Takes at least two to make a deal. If GM cannot sell them, they will offer better deals in the future. If others feel it is good enough as is, the cars will sell.

No reason to be mad at GM for YOUR choice.

·
Registered
360 Posts
Dealers can make up their own "rebates" too. Just make sure you're not paying more than dealer invoice on it. Go online, there's a website you can go to but I forget where it's at.

·
Registered
297 Posts
Hector, no need to be upset.. If you really want the car, then shop around at other dealerships until you get the deal that makes you happy ;) .

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
iball said:
Dealers can make up their own "rebates" too. Just make sure you're not paying more than dealer invoice on it. Go online, there's a website you can go to but I forget where it's at.
that'a a good point, i was thinking the same thing myself, insist on invoice price since there's no rebate, we'll see.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
well, dealer just called, the car's in, we worked out a deal i could live with (plus i do have gm card money coming to me), i'll be picking her up this afternoon; ss 2.4ltr., 5-speed, silver/ebony leather/heated seats, side airbags, pioneer stereo, NO sunroof.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts