Cobalts SS banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 67 Posts

·
Site Moderator
3,724 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I'm sure it's no secret that there is a just a bit of a lack of moderation on this site, and I've seen people mention it throughout the forum. So last night I decided to PM ekool and asked him to maybe appoint a new mod or two. His response was this:

ekool said:
Joe,

Would you be interested in starting a thread with nominations and then perhaps a poll with votes for the nominated people?
So here we are. Now, I understand that CoBIZZLE and 87camaroPA have done an excellent job moderating the forums in the past, but they seem to have moved on to other things.

Depending on how well this thread goes, a poll will be started. I'm thinking this should be open for about a week.

So everyone, please list your nominations, and probably some reasons backing up your choice.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

EDIT: Here is the list of nominees, as well as how many different members nominated them. This will, of course, be updated as the thread goes along.

NOMINEES
joedashow - 7
wasey13 - 8
iso - 5
hookdupdelsol - 4

·
Registered
784 Posts
ill moderate, and no i want stir the pot, im always on here.

·
Site Moderator
3,724 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
I seconded a nomination for iso.

But I'm not sure suprchged has been on this forum long enough to warrant a nomination, anyway. Unless someone wants to second that motion?

This is just the nomination thread, and ekool thinks it should be open for a week, so feel free to throw names out there. Based on reaction in this thread, their name will be put in the official voting thread, and the poll will do the talking from there.

Oh, and I can't sleep, BTW. :)

·
Registered
3,223 Posts
i also agree with iso

i cant sleep either joe. im going to try and get the truck today. i even had a fd up dream about the dealership making the car. it was wierd as hell...

1 - 20 of 67 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.