Cobalts SS banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone going to Nopi in Dallas this spring. My friend is taking his 05 Civic Si up there to race and she what he does in the 1/4. He runs 8 to 9 in the 1/8. Just thought I would ask. I you think I'm lying come out to Nopi and see it when it comes to dallas. I will find out more info as the time comes up. I watched him smoke a Cobra the other weekend about 3 to 4 car lengths on the dallas tollway.

·
Registered
482 Posts
Anyone going to Nopi in Dallas this spring. My friend is taking his 05 Civic Si up there to race and she what he does in the 1/4. He runs 8 to 9 in the 1/8. Just thought I would ask. I you think I'm lying come out to Nopi and see it when it comes to dallas. I will find out more info as the time comes up. I watched him smoke a Cobra the other weekend about 3 to 4 car lengths on the dallas tollway.
Soumds like a nice civic. What are his mods?

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Mods

I dont know what all he has done to the car except a few things. He has a ball bearing turbo and the intercooler on it. He could hook up the nitrous but has it off. He is running ethanol in the car only. I dont know exactly what octane it is. He is the first civic si in dallas for this new proto type fuel system for the car. All he paid for was the parts for since it is a proto type fuel system. He lives is plano. We acutally work together at Discount Tire Co. He has about 15 to 20k dropped in the car. Basically all motor work. Riding in that car scared the shit out of me. I have road in corvettes and transams. It was nothing like this. After getting out of first get I could barely speak from the power it has. All he did with his street tires was spin. I would love to be in his car when they hook up. By the way I didnt realize today how fast my stock Ls cobalt would go untill I saw a cop on the side of the road and got nailed at 88 in a 65 in Fairview leaving Allen. Thank god I slowed down in Allen. I was only going 110 mph leaving Plano threw Allen. Didnt realize how good the ride was to notice how fast I was going. My friend didnt realize we were going that fast. Oh well there goes $239.00 for the ticket.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts