Cobalts SS banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
543 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone else in here from N.C. /S.C. ???
I know I have seen a yellow CSS/ yellow inserts in town.
Too many SRT4's to list.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Greensboro here

·
Registered
6 Posts
looks that way

·
Registered
6 Posts
mm_omega2 said:
Anyone else in here from N.C. /S.C. ???
I know I have seen a yellow CSS/ yellow inserts in town.
Too many SRT4's to list.
That guy has hung out with a couple of us "Fayetteville" dudes.

There has to be more NC Cobalts out there.

·
Registered
543 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
All I have seen so far is 1 CobaltSS and 2 blue Redlines in Fayetteville.

·
Registered
306 Posts
I'm Here

mm_omega2 said:
All I have seen so far is 1 CobaltSS and 2 blue Redlines in Fayetteville.
Yep this is the yellow one here, I saw a black one in sanford, didn't get to talk to him though. Cmon Omega stop on over at the 2D AMU and say whatsup, they put me on weekend duty those bastards...

·
Registered
543 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
05YELLOWSS said:
Yep this is the yellow one here, I saw a black one in sanford, didn't get to talk to him though. Cmon Omega stop on over at the 2D AMU and say whatsup, they put me on weekend duty those bastards...
Yeah I saw the car sitting right out near the flightline. Hell they have been keeping us busy too. No standby for me til mid-Sept.
You ever go up to Sam's on Sundays? There were quite a few SRT's that showed up last week, a redline and some V-dubya's.

·
Registered
306 Posts
mm_omega2 said:
Yeah I saw the car sitting right out near the flightline. Hell they have been keeping us busy too. No standby for me til mid-Sept.
You ever go up to Sam's on Sundays? There were quite a few SRT's that showed up last week, a redline and some V-dubya's.
I usually am but like I said it has been crazy trying to get out early on sunday nights to go chill, they took my friends away from me, sniff sniff...

·
Registered
543 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I couldn't make it out there this Sunday, the heat was killer anyway. There were only 2 srt's and 1 redline that showed up this time.
Maybe once the weather cools off we can get a big get-together of the F/I cars in town. Do a vid or photshoot.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Hell, I don't even see many SRT-4s around here. Maybe 3 total in Charlotte that I see on a regular basis. Ditto Cobalts, Redlines, & Evos.

·
Registered
543 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
billzebub said:
Hell, I don't even see many SRT-4s around here. Maybe 3 total in Charlotte that I see on a regular basis. Ditto Cobalts, Redlines, & Evos.
there are quite a few srt's in fayetteville, the other week we had 8 at a meet and there were plenty of people that didn't show up. I'm sure there are more than 20 around here that I have seen or know of.

·
Registered
2 Posts
I'm in charlotte if you have ever seen me....i work right off of westinghouse and im always driving through lake wylie and i live in gastonia. there are a couple of srt-4's in my area and i have only seen one cobalt ss around here and that is in clover, sc. its a girl driving it though so i dont know if she'll be on here or not.

·
Administrator
59 Posts
speedingredline said:
Hey all, redline owner here. Live south of Raleigh, any plans for a gathering. I've seen a black srt-4 going up and down highway 42.
You and I probably live really close to each other. If you ever see a yellow Subaru WRX, that's me.

·
Registered
6 Posts
I saw a Redline today at Pepboys on N. Tryon (I was only there for brake cleaner...no APC bits). I was not in the WRX as I already had the wheels off in the driveway.

·
Registered
543 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
we were trying to get a F/I only type car meet somewhere in the area. This is all still in the works at the moment but if it was going to be a large turnout and last for more than 2hrs I would like to show up. We just need to find where the majority of people are and plan a meeting somewhere in between them and the rest of the guys.

I was so close to picking up a blue '05 used WRX this week, there is one sitting on Ft. Bragg at the car lot......had to fight it. Just keep saving for my quad cab Ram and 300C SRT next year.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts