Cobalts SS banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey fellas. Im just poping in off of the SRT-4 forums here to ley yall know that you have a realy nice looking ride. I would have taken one if my SRT-4 ACR had not come in. Im in S.C. at Shaw AFB, and there is a fella who drives a blue one. It is realy clean looking, and I gota say I like the look of the ass end btr than the SRT-4. It looks like a skyline somewhat. I also like the 18s stock, realy flash, and I like the look of the interior. I havent had the pleasure of being in one yet, but hope to. I just ordered my AGP kit, 7 grand worth. I am hopeing to be putting down over 400 and have low 12s 1/4s. I hope to see some of you around here on the road. Have fun, peace.

P.S. Lets take it to v8s, juiced hondas, and haters togeather. We are on, and we are comeing strong, represent.

·
Registered
309 Posts
Haha, welcome. I just read that thread over there and started laughing. Your welcome over at the redlineforums.com, but we seem to be a little harder on people than over here (I think it's because our car has been out longer so we have had more trolls).

·
Registered
1,196 Posts
if you want to see the most mature car forum that exhists, you should check out www.fastcougar.com it's for the new cougars, but you might see someone get flamed.. maybe once, twice a month... extremely cool website... but all their cars are slow except for maybe 10 of them lol (i know cause i just got rid of mine) :D

·
Registered
5,187 Posts
Dan_3KVR4_SRT4 said:
LOL, i just got flamed major for posting on SRT about you guys being nicer! lol. I told them you all had more class, and the flames just started flying lol. It was hilariouse. They said id feel right at home at MarthaStewert.com lol. Just what I was talking about, priceless.
LMAO well welocme to the site. :)

·
Registered
259 Posts
welcome to the site.. i like it here and i don't drive a SS... but these guys are kool.

edit: i'll be in SC end of august for school at ft jackson for 6 weeks... maybe you'll see me around.

·
Registered
509 Posts
Welcome... These guys are cool, no trolls yet, but until then enjoy... :D

·
Registered
360 Posts
Give it time, give it time. One year from today, this place will be just like SRTforums.
That's either a good thing or a bad thing, depending on your outlook.

·
Registered
1,196 Posts
iball said:
Give it time, give it time. One year from today, this place will be just like SRTforums.
That's either a good thing or a bad thing, depending on your outlook.

how could that be a good thing? people that own srt's don't even like to go to those forums, they come to ones about other cars :confused:

·
Banned
98 Posts
selfinfliction said:
how could that be a good thing? people that own srt's don't even like to go to those forums, they come to ones about other cars :confused:
i guess that would explain the over 30k members at srtforums.....

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Yeah iball, no joke lol. That place is swarming with hostility lol. Not that I mind one bit what some typeing on a screen says to me lol. I just jumped over to these forums to see what everyone was so negative about over there, I dont see it. You guys are very level headed. Not to be ostentatiouse, but you know the SRT-4 is a little peppier than the Cobalt, but I personally like the lines of the cobalt. Realy if we could take the cobalt body with the SRT-4 engine, I would buy it. Its a give and take between the cars. I think if you ran a Suped up Cobalt against a big turbo SRT-4, youd see a race. I cant wait till someone pops out with a very quick Cobalt. That day is gonna be funny.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts