1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
125 Posts
thats discusting.. i shut it off after about 7sec

·
Registered
118 Posts
you've got to be kidding me. why the hell did you post that on a cobalt ss forum? not saying i wasnt disturbed, but wtf were you thinking!!

to anyone who's read this far w/o watching, dont watch...it's cats and dogs being killed for their fur.

·
Registered
1,196 Posts
you know when i was in korea i used to love kagolgi which is dog. had the density of squid, but tasted like a beefy chicken, and was pretty expensive. :D

·
Registered
234 Posts
fleckenwhat said:
you've got to be kidding me. why the hell did you post that on a cobalt ss forum? not saying i wasnt disturbed, but wtf were you thinking!!

to anyone who's read this far w/o watching, dont watch...it's cats and dogs being killed for their fur.

He might have posted this so we could see it to beleave it. I'm not neive but seeing something like this shows us that stuff like this is going on in the world. Crazy just crazy, IT'S NOT THE COOLS VIDEO SO OPEN AN WATCH ONLY IF YOU WANT TO !!!!!!!

·
Registered
3,049 Posts
This is bothering the heck out of me!!!!! I know this stuff is happening but seeing it broke my heart. I am a huge animal lover. Does anyone know if there's anything that can be done. Not only are those animals being killed for their fur* that is bad enough* but they are being abused in the process! Not cool stuff, I know that cattle, chicken ect.. are killed for food for us but I don't know that they are completely abused like that. Again just breaks my heart.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.