Cobalts SS banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
371 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
OK the Ocean City Maryland carshow is one of the best in the U.S. there will be somewheres near 3000 cars there. I know alot of people who are going, it is October 7th(fri) 8th(sat) and 9th (Sun) the show actually starts Thursday the 6th but not many people go down till Friday. Every year I have gone to this carshow it is a blast, so dont miss out. For more info go to: http://www.specialeventpro.com/endless.html Now rememeber most people dont actually enter in the Carshow, they just cruise around and enjoy the other cars and attractions in OC. I will be set up at the 64th st shops if anyone wants to stop in the parking lot and say whats up. Reserve a place now because hotels and campgrounds fill up quick! I will see you there! :D

·
Registered
371 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
So Whos Coming Next Weekend Damnit!!!

·
Registered
3,223 Posts
lol... my gf and i are supposed to be there on vacation next weekend.... i wont mention the car show to her cause she prolbably wont want to go. but maybe ill catch you guys around there.

·
Registered
371 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Show Off said:
lol... my gf and i are supposed to be there on vacation next weekend.... i wont mention the car show to her cause she prolbably wont want to go. but maybe ill catch you guys around there.
Cool man, I will be up at 64th st shops watching. :D

1 - 4 of 4 Posts