Cobalts SS banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
273 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hiyas, signed up last night to check the forums out, nice to see a good size crowd! Anyway I finally got hold of a dealer with one in Transit, and it has arrived in Calgary!!!! Heading out to go pick up my new Red baby!

I can't tell ya how excited I am. Ill post some pics in a few days!!

·
Registered
234 Posts
Mrmaasta said:
Hiyas, signed up last night to check the forums out, nice to see a good size crowd! Anyway I finally got hold of a dealer with one in Transit, and it has arrived in Calgary!!!! Heading out to go pick up my new Red baby!

I can't tell ya how excited I am. Ill post some pics in a few days!!

Please get the SS ;)

·
Registered
273 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Woohoo, just got home from my little excursion :) Picked up my "baby" on Saturday morning at 9:30 am! 28kms on it now bumped up to 710! I am very pleased!

2:15am bus ride
5:45am breakfast, coffee, paper
7:00am C-trains to pick-up spot
7:05am Hit up for change by street person ($1.18 is what he got)
7:10am Hit up for change by 2nd street person ($0)
8:00am 1 hour early.....must wait
up to 9:00am Basked in the sun while watching the ladies and some random labourer late for work miss 2 trains and progress to freaking out and eventually heading off in the wrong direction!
9:00am bang on picked up by my salesman. Off to a great day!

Pictures still forthcoming due to no digital camera. Will develop wednesday.

Everyone loves this car!

·
Registered
273 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Ok got one pic after I had the car about 5 mins, just stopped to pick up some presents for my daughter! Sexy pics of my SS forthcoming when the rain stops ><!

·
Premium Member
8,648 Posts
Hot! Definitely! Only I couldnt drive a red car cause my hair has a reddish tint to it LOL! ;) Really I just love black!! But that red is really hot!

·
Registered
168 Posts
I just bought a Saturn Redline in red, its freakin hot, but that is way better lookin'. Actually the Redline is for the wife, I'm going to get my SS in about 6-8 months, hopefully get the same great deal it got with the redline.

·
Registered
240 Posts
CoBIZZLE said:
Hot! Definitely! Only I couldnt drive a red car cause my hair has a reddish tint to it LOL! ;) Really I just love black!! But that red is really hot!
So does my hair (more than just a "tint"), and I think I look gooooood in my red SS :D

1 - 13 of 13 Posts