Cobalts SS banner

1 - 20 of 57 Posts

·
Registered
480 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
Not recently because they are too scared to run.... That just means that I don't waste my time and save gas! :D
lol but but its fun killin sions i ran into the sion tc / tc lolol woo to many tc's but ran into the one i killed a good while ago he wouldnt look at me :(

So does this mean that I win because I am the only one that has pictures?? :D
nononononooooo we all got pictures in our garages :D rawrrrrrr STOCKER FTW :D haha j/k

itll probly come down to u and skoal .

i vote u race it out :D id say us three race it out but i make myself look like an idiot just fine on my own dont need yalls help haha :D

speaking of pictures i think skoals slackin wheres the pics at! . i wana see the motor :D

·
Super Moderator
1,639 Posts
well i uploaded some pictures. sorry the car is dirty. the pollen sucks right now..... once i get some time to clean it up i will take more pictures.... I messed up my knee last week really good so i couldnt really move this weekend to clean it up.

·
Registered
480 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Hehe is that jealousy?? I saw it too and it was pretty nice. Kinda makes me want the TC because of the engine room that I don't have. :(
Jealousy from meeeeeeee? neverrrrrr i open my hood up and close it again something about plastic charge piping still screams "WRONG" to me :/

·
Registered
480 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
i can afford to start modding a lil but i just havnt yet no good reason other than warrenty but if i put the parts on i sureley can swop em out for stockers if need be. today i was looking under my hood cause i was tryin to see if anything was loosin ie . charge piping well really all piping . and i noticed on the air box there a flat spot on the tubing near where it beggins to bend down in the back and im like wtf mate whys gm like making round piping FLAT! . atleast the way it looks . looks like it was made that way tisk tisk gm TISK !#[email protected]#[email protected] TISK.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

pic of what im talking bout iunno how well u can see it but yall probly know what im talkin bout unless it isnt made that way then i guess something FD up lmao

·
Registered
480 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
um yea...... they did that so it doesnt rub on some metel and put a hole in it......
yeah i figured that much . noticed while i checkd my air filter that if it was perfectly round would be a lil harder to get the air filter out aswell. but still to much plastic rdy to give me ur hahn piping ? :D

ps. thread tag ur it :p

·
Registered
480 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I can afford it too kinda but I am so stingy with my money for a good reason. You don't spend tomorrows money today is what it is.
yeah same way. but my biggest thing is ive worked sense i was ehh 10ish years old . and always saved. i dont really spend money when i brought sandy it was my first big spending i ever did. and i swear i went to lalala land during all the papper work lolol . so im almost back to what i was befor i spent that on her then maybe ill start moddin im weird i dont like to go below a sertin amount i like havein a decent "safe zone" specialy these days

·
Registered
480 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Uh yeah. That is the only way to do it. Plus I want to find a new apartment and pay off all my credit card bills. They pile up so fast you don't know. I don't want to zero my account on mods because I can. :D
i did the smart thing never owned a credit card. sadly still live at home :/ i know 23 at home is a lil sad but this place would fall over without me lol .i pay rent so i guess it aint to bad . thats why when i got sandy i put a sertin amount down and financed the rest to get some credit so i can get my own place cause i dont wana rent i wana eventully own. ya know

·
1,087 Posts
Credit cards are not bad at all. I can be approved for loans that I never need/never pay off haha.... And when I pay McLovin off, I will have almost perfect credit! So that means that I can probably buy a car more than $80k ;) At least when I financed for the balt, my parents could.

1 - 20 of 57 Posts