Cobalts SS banner
1 - 20 of 252 Posts

·
Registered
895 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Figured since I hadn't seen the thread created here, I might as well create it and let you all build on it.

Post up your 1/4 mile track times folks!! Slips are mandatory!! Slips are included to prevent heresay babble and let the slip do the talking.

So post up your slips guys/gals!!

-mods, perhaps sticky this if you wish.

·
Registered
895 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
MChat said:
Cobalts only?
yeah, I think this one should be made only for cobalt folks. We can create one for all the members if anyone wanted to create one. I just made this one "official" or whatnot in the heading to make it "cobalt-specific" kinda.

·
Registered
259 Posts
cobizzle: you should make another room for other cars, im really intrested in the some of the upgraded SRT-4's

·
Registered
498 Posts
novtec....if you're interested in srt's, go to an srt website.

·
Registered
137 Posts
ToMeGuN said:
Very disappointed on performance. :mad:
Actually if you discount the Reaction Time a pretty respectable (and very typical) run for the CSS (and ION Redline). Many have had to take numerous runs to get get the "hoppin out" start down:p
I havnt heard anyone getting a stocker below 14.2! Maybe with a pair of GoofyGuy torque braces and some drag radials to get the 60' under 2.0 maybe someone can take a stocker into the 13s??
WopOnTour

·
Registered
2,444 Posts
WopOnTour said:
Actually if you discount the Reaction Time a pretty respectable (and very typical) run for the CSS (and ION Redline). Many have had to take numerous runs to get get the "hoppin out" start down:p
I havnt heard anyone getting a stocker below 14.2! Maybe with a pair of GoofyGuy torque braces and some drag radials to get the 60' under 2.0 maybe someone can take a stocker into the 13s??
WopOnTour
Who cares about R/T when you are only going for your best E/T? :rolleyes:

·
Registered
137 Posts
wasey13 said:
Who cares about R/T when you are only going for your best E/T? :rolleyes:
No shit Sherlock :rolleyes: ,
But the WIN light still matters! (depending on the class format) Otherwise we could all do single passes and then stand in a circle and compare slips! ToMeGun could have lost to 16sec Honda that cut a good light!
Every number tells a story:p
WOT

·
Registered
2,444 Posts
WopOnTour said:
No shit Sherlock :rolleyes: ,
But the WIN light still matters! (depending on the class format) Otherwise we could all do single passes and then stand in a circle and compare slips! ToMeGun could have lost to 16sec Honda that cut a good light!
Every number tells a story:p
WOT
How does the win light matter, if you are just going for your best ET?? :confused:

·
Registered
164 Posts
orange juice said:
less talk, more slips
Maybe there should be a "Timeslips comments" thread all of this chit-chat could be moved into? (Assuming the forum software allows such moves).

·
Registered
498 Posts
No kidding. i came here to see time slips, not a bunch of fighting and BSing

·
Registered
8 Posts
I went to the track today and ran a 13.5 consistantly once i lowered my tire psi to 25psi. i would post my slips but i dont have a scanner but i'll work on it.

·
Registered
162 Posts
smokeinss said:
I went to the track today and ran a 13.5 consistantly once i lowered my tire psi to 25psi. i would post my slips but i dont have a scanner but i'll work on it.
In a R/L or CSS? You're going to have to post a slip and a list of your mods before I believe that one and even then a video wouldn't hurt.

1 - 20 of 252 Posts