Cobalts SS banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 17329 Posts

·
Registered
5,168 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Honestly, this forum needs more 'post' whores! Sheeeesh. I am checking this out like every 10 minutes to find a new post maybe every 30 minutes. :p

Someone, Post whore with me, I don't want to be alone!

-Jarrad :cool:

·
Registered
5,168 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Hey Moderators. Yea you, you know who I am talking too.

Do you fella's have access to upload Emoticons? Slim pickins here! LoL

-Jarrad :cool:

·
Registered
695 Posts
post whore?? lol

·
Registered
5,168 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
foXll17 said:
post whore?? lol
Yea, just like you just did. Never heard of a post whore? LoL :(

Now I know I am on the internet to much. See I need an Emoticon with a big, 'ahhhhhh' face! LoL

·
Registered
695 Posts
lol no.. never heard of a post whore.. lol im just stupid i guess haha jp

·
Registered
5,168 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
foXll17 said:
lol no.. never heard of a post whore.. lol im just stupid i guess haha jp
Awww... No way! ;) As I said in my 'Hello'(or whatever) thread, I am active on a bunch of other del Sol related forums including my own at http://www.teamsolpa.net/ and well I guess I became a forum 'nerd' if you will... ha Ha :eek:

·
Registered
1,460 Posts
Dude... you should have joined like 3 months ago... LOL

CoBIZZLE was the POST-WHORE-MASTER:D

I remember he would get closer and closer to my post count. Now, He has over 1000 more post than me....

Paul once said it, "87camaroPA & CoBIZZLE's post count combined make up for 1/3rd of the entire posts on the SITE!!! ROFL!!!

haha... anyway... I agree with the emotions...we need more

<end post-whoring>...for now

·
Registered
695 Posts
lol you guys are awesome

·
Registered
5,168 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
KSE, I don't think your signature has enough info in it, might want to add more! :p </sacrasm> LoL

Yea, I have like 22% of the posts on TSPA's forum, but don't worry, Paul is my target, and I have NO doubt that I will catch up with him! LoL And I won't even post one word posts. I will post Stories.(I am known for this on the other forums) :rolleyes: LoL :eek:

·
Registered
1,460 Posts
:D:D:D:D:D

:).

The message you have entered is too short. Please legthen your message to atleast 10 characters. Do not continue to post whore if you do not want to keep recieving this message.

·
Registered
1,460 Posts
hookdupdelsol said:
KSE, I don't think your signature has enough info in it, might want to add more! :p </sacrasm> LoL

Yea, I have like 22% of the posts on TSPA's forum, but don't worry, Paul is my target, and I have NO doubt that I will catch up with him! LoL And I won't even post one word posts. I will post Stories.(I am known for this on the other forums) :rolleyes: LoL :eek:
lol... i just made it longer from the post above!

·
Registered
695 Posts
hahah o well we are post whores... haha

·
Registered
5,168 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
foXll17 said:
hahah o well we are post whores... haha
HEY, speak for yourself... I am merely a ___... I don't get payed for this stuff, therefore I am not a whore per-say!! HA HA :eek:

LMAO KSE... Thats it, time for me too umm.. I don't know.

What I do know is my E-penis is bigger! LMFAO! I'm just kidding. It's a joke on another forum.

·
Registered
5,187 Posts
hookdupdelsol said:

Damn you!!!! You will not catch up to me. :D Plus you got to work tomarrow. :p I don't. :D So i can just whore it up tomarrow.

·
Registered
1,460 Posts
I remember one time in another forum. The Admin posted a thread asking all the members to post whore as much as possible so that the site could be included in some 'ranking' or something. At first it couldn't due to a low total post count. It was absolutely AMAZING how FAST that thread jumped to 50+ pages.:eek:

It was funny as hell though.

·
Registered
5,168 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
87camaroPA said:
Damn you!!!! You will not catch up to me. :D Plus you got to work tomarrow. :p I don't. :D So i can just whore it up tomarrow.
Paul... You know as well as I do, Working does not stop me from being a whore... It just slows me down a little! Ha Ha, Slow and steady wins the race! :cool:

·
Registered
5,168 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
KSE said:
I remember one time in another forum. The Admin posted a thread asking all the members to post whore as much as possible so that the site could be included in some 'ranking' or something. At first it couldn't due to a low total post count. It was absolutely AMAZING how FAST that thread jumped to 50+ pages.:eek:

It was funny as hell though.
One of the Mazda forums I am on has a 2800 page thread:
http://www.msprotege.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1756

·
Registered
5,187 Posts
hookdupdelsol said:
Paul... You know as well as I do, Working does not stop me from being a whore... It just slows me down a little! Ha Ha, Slow and steady wins the race! :cool:
Nope i will win in the end i got ALLLLLLLLLL............... DAYYY...... :D We will see. :) :p

·
Registered
5,168 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
87camaroPA said:
Nope i will win in the end i got ALLLLLLLLLL............... DAYYY...... :D We will see. :) :p
Well, I will make sure I work EXTRA hard just so you have "ALLLLLLLLLL............... DAYYY...... " friday too! :p j/k

1 - 20 of 17329 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.