Cobalts SS banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Premium Member
8,648 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
HOLY SH!T!!!!..... Thats all I can say... words cant express..
I've heard the rumors for a while now but it seems closer and closer!
If the Z06 can go to 60 in a lil over 3 seconds in FIRST GEAR!!!! Imagine what THIS will do!!!
I'll stop droolin now and give ya the link!
2006/7 Corvette Blue Devil

·
Registered
85 Posts
is anyone here getting the new z06...besides me :D ?

·
Registered
85 Posts
CoBIZZLE said:
Oh I will be!! On Gran Turismo 5 when its released.... =(
LMAO...thats just as good lol

·
Registered
1,196 Posts
you guys are behind the times. i have this engine in my cobalt now. i was listening around on the internet and thought this was the latest greatest thing so between midnight last night and 6am today i converted my cobalt to awd and installed the blue devil engine mid-chasis. it was fairly straight forward, i just followed the instructions i got from weaponR, and it went in without a hitch. i'm thinking of leaving in the 2.0 just for show, but when i install my big turbo i might have to remove it since it's about the size of the ecotec block, and install the turbo in the engine bay.

i'll have pictures up in a few days ;)

·
Registered
283 Posts
My best-friend as a 01 Vette and he is think about selling it and ordering the new 07 ZO6.... I cant wait to see if he does it!!!

·
Registered
5,187 Posts
selfinfliction said:
you guys are behind the times. i have this engine in my cobalt now. i was listening around on the internet and thought this was the latest greatest thing so between midnight last night and 6am today i converted my cobalt to awd and installed the blue devil engine mid-chasis. it was fairly straight forward, i just followed the instructions i got from weaponR, and it went in without a hitch. i'm thinking of leaving in the 2.0 just for show, but when i install my big turbo i might have to remove it since it's about the size of the ecotec block, and install the turbo in the engine bay.

i'll have pictures up in a few days ;)

ROFL.. hahahahaha

I can't wait to see pics...

:rolleyes: :D :) :p LOL HAHAHAHAHA.....ROFL

·
Registered
2,444 Posts
BizoCG said:
My best-friend as a 01 Vette and he is think about selling it and ordering the new 07 ZO6.... I cant wait to see if he does it!!!
06 Z06. ;)

I wish I wouldn't have seen this thread about the "blue devil" vette. Around 100k with FI, I can't afford that. :( Just under 70k for the regular Z06 is at least in reach for me.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts