Cobalts SS banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
245 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok I need as many pics as you guys can get me. I need every thing from the stock to any costom work you guys have done.
I need night shots of the clusters to pleas.
Ill post pics of what this is for later after Im all done.
Its going to be sweet Ill tell you that much.

Ill be sending my stock cluster off to a company that is going to make me a new custom face for it in a few days.
Ill be posting pics of the new part as soon as its on the car.

For right now I need to get some ideas and get a good photoshop of what I want going so that they can make it for me.

Thanks every one.

Later

·
Registered
245 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Ok people seeing as 20 of you have looked at this thus far and no one has helped me out yet Im going to ask that you post any cluster pics you have. They dont have to be cobalt ether.

Here is a sample of what im working on so far. It still needs work though.

What do you think of it so far? and what should I do to it that I have not already doen?

And yes it will have a 7K redline when im done as this will be going on my car with stage 2 already on it.

Oh and sorry for the realy big pic.

Later

·
Registered
245 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
iso said:
lol, premium is spelled wrong.
Crap your right. I didnt even see catch that as I was doing it.

Oh well Ill fix it later.

I did it becouse with the stage 2 kit you realy should not run any thing other then "Premium" fule in the car. I never do any way but just in case some one els is fueling the car or something I wanted it there.

Im still working on it. Its changed a bit sisn that pic to. Ill be posting a updated pic in about an hour or so.

Later

·
Registered
245 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thanks max boost.
I was just realy trying to do waht GM should have in the first place.
How is it that the top performance verson of the car is the only one that dosnt get a white face kit stock????????????
It just didnt make any sens to me.

later

·
Registered
245 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Actualy they are more precice. Currently there are 4 for ever 5 Mph. And you have to hold the needle betwean two of them to be doing say 45 mph.
Look at the 2 pics. I changed alot its just not any thing realy big.

Later

·
Registered
383 Posts
Looks good man. I'm not a fan of the all white but I still like the way it';s done.

I have no pics (Very busy with 2 jobs, school, baseball season) they are still in the camera, but I like the SS n/a gauges. White band but mostly black. I'll get you a pic.

·
Registered
1,111 Posts
they are definatly less precise. i have a set just like the second pic you posted at the bottom. the lines are so big you can never tell lol. and have fun aligning them, the damn gauge thinks its droped down b/c you touched it. it will reset to 15 mph. if any of you have noticed, the gauges in our cars drop down when the car is off for a minute or so. haha just dont touch them, i would have a professional do it, it was VERY frustrating. also, to get an acurate number, i had to put it above 0 when stoped. the tech 2 only read a match when i did that

1 - 20 of 21 Posts