Cobalts SS banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
1,460 Posts
Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah

·
Premium Member
8,648 Posts
Holy shit!!!!!!! If that wasn't so damn funny then I would be F*ckin pissed right now!!!!!! ROTFLMFAO!!!!!!!!!!! Holy crap I had that turned all the way up like what in the hell i cant hear it and my folks are sleepin in the next room....
Yeah I'm 20 and still live at home, sue me.

·
Registered
1,460 Posts
CoBIZZLE said:
Holy shit!!!!!!! If that wasn't so damn funny then I would be F*ckin pissed right now!!!!!! ROTFLMFAO!!!!!!!!!!! Holy crap I had that turned all the way up like what in the hell i cant hear it and my folks are sleepin in the next room....
Yeah I'm 20 and still live at home, sue me.
rofl..

hahaha... so funny ;) :D

·
Registered
67 Posts
nice guys nice.. im 19 still live at home also.. yea and.. i couldnt hear it so i turned it up and yeah.. mom was in the next room and she busted out laughing! ::so ashamed::

·
Registered
104 Posts
Lmao My Bro Was Like What R U Listening To, I Had It Turned Up All The Way Cuz I Couldnt Here It, Damn It Kinda Hurt My Eyes But It Was Funny.....

1 - 20 of 21 Posts