Cobalts SS banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I did it...i finally joined the "sport compact" league. I know you usually clean the car before you take pics of it, but we just had a hellacious rain storm...theres gravel roads here, and im parked under trees. Theres more important things to do...like play with the XM radio...all 247 channels!

I wanted to get the spoiler removed before I got it...but ya know...it's actually starting to grow on me lol.

·
Registered
434 Posts
Sweet car, I love that red and black! Louisa huh...I beleive thats not TOO far from here is it? You get off I-64 to get there?

·
Registered
251 Posts
I've seen black SS' much dirtier than yours is...and your parked on dirt and surrounded by trees :D. The spoiler seems to be a matter of personal taste, some hate it some love it. There's a pic on the forums of an SS with the spoiler removed...looks good either way imo :).

Nice ride, I'm sure you'll enjoy it!

Permafried-

·
Registered
293 Posts
That other wing looks good too...No wing looks weak. Even though I thought I was going to to take it off at first; I saw those pic's and I'm glad I didn't lol...

·
Registered
434 Posts
One Kwick SS said:
yea, i get off 64...well depends where you are coming from.
I'm from Lexington and when I was in HS I remember our football team playing Louisa.

·
Registered
2,444 Posts
Mercury said:
Interesting seeing the red inserts on a black cobe. Did you have that specially ordered or did you have the dealer do that?
On the black and silver SS's you could order any color insert you wanted, whether it be red,blue,yellow, or black. Red cars only get red or black interiors, blue cars only get blue or black interiors, and yellow only gets yellow or black interiors. Orange only comes in the black interior. Also to add the only way to get the G85 (performence package) is to order it with the black interior.

·
Registered
55 Posts
I picked the same colors you did. Black with black/red. At first I thought it would not look that good, but after seeing your car it's going to be fine.

·
Registered
4,083 Posts
wasey13 said:
On the black and silver SS's you could order any color insert you wanted, whether it be red,blue,yellow, or black. Red cars only get red or black interiors, blue cars only get blue or black interiors, and yellow only gets yellow or black interiors. Orange only comes in the black interior. Also to add the only way to get the G85 (performence package) is to order it with the black interior.
someone posted a while ago about how you could only get the performance package if you picked orange as the exterior color. and i politely informed him that it's not the exterior color, it's the interior color, as in you have to pick the black interior to be able to chose the performance package. well, you at least know a couple things wasey.

·
Registered
2,444 Posts
iso said:
someone posted a while ago about how you could only get the performance package if you picked orange as the exterior color. and i politely informed him that it's not the exterior color, it's the interior color, as in you have to pick the black interior to be able to chose the performance package. well, you at least know a couple things wasey.
Ouch... more insults. You guys are cutting me deep, down to my soul. How can I tolerate this abuse? Easy you are gay.

http://www.talklikeapirateday.com/translate/index.php

'Ahoy, ouch... more insults. You guys be cuttin' me deep, down t' my soul. How can I tolerate this abuse? Gar, Where can I find a bottle o'rum? Arrr, easy, you be wee manly lass, gar! '

:D :p

·
Registered
4,083 Posts
wasey13 said:
Ouch... more insults. You guys are cutting me deep, down to my soul. How can I tolerate this abuse? Easy you are gay.

http://www.talklikeapirateday.com/translate/index.php

'Ahoy, ouch... more insults. You guys be cuttin' me deep, down t' my soul. How can I tolerate this abuse? Gar, Where can I find a bottle o'rum? Arrr, easy, you be wee manly lass, gar! '

:D :p
ok, way to be a complete fucking retarded dickhead. i gave you a compliment on how you actually knew something, and suddenly i'm insulting you? where, in ANY of my posts have i insulted you? nowhere, but that's the last fucking straw. you are worthless and should just go kill yourself. god that's the last time i'm nice to someone who's obviously a dickhead, you should be playing in oncomming traffic.

·
Registered
2,444 Posts
iso said:
ok, way to be a complete fucking retarded dickhead. i gave you a compliment on how you actually knew something, and suddenly i'm insulting you? where, in ANY of my posts have i insulted you? nowhere, but that's the last fucking straw. you are worthless and should just go kill yourself. god that's the last time i'm nice to someone who's obviously a dickhead, you should be playing in oncomming traffic.
iso said:
well, you at least know a couple things wasey.
I know a lot(almost everything :D ). So how is saying "at least I know a couple things" not an insult???? :confused: You sound like Charlie Brown....http://www.cobaltss.com/forums/showthread.php?p=31131#post31131

·
Registered
4,083 Posts
wasey13 said:
I know a lot(almost everything :D ). So how is saying "at least I know a couple things" not an insult???? :confused: You sound like Charlie Brown....http://www.cobaltss.com/forums/showthread.php?p=31131#post31131
sooooo sorry, let me clarify. "at least you know some things about the cobalt ss that most people don't." THAT is the point i was getting at, and if you weren't so much of an arrogant asshole, you would have noticed that. i highly doubt you know "almost everything" and anyone who claims this is a complete fool. i'm done with you, you are beneath me.

·
Registered
2,444 Posts
iso said:
sooooo sorry, let me clarify. "at least you know some things about the cobalt ss that most people don't." THAT is the point i was getting at, and if you weren't so much of an arrogant asshole, you would have noticed that. i highly doubt you know "almost everything" and anyone who claims this is a complete fool. i'm done with you, you are beneath me.

I'm not gay, but if I was I would be on top. I would never be below another guy. Especially not you Charlie Brown. I'm so tired of gay people trying to force their lifestyles on others.

·
Registered
4,083 Posts
dude, what's your fucking problem? you come to a cobalt site and bash cobalts and their owners. nobody likes you, you probably don't even have any friends in real life, which is why you try to seem all cool and important on the internet. you can't even fucking take a compliment the right way, you must really have some underlying emotional problems. did your dad rape you when you were younger? you enjoyed it too, cuz you're a raging homosexual.

·
Registered
2,444 Posts
iso said:
dude, what's your fucking problem? you come to a cobalt site and bash cobalts and their owners. nobody likes you, you probably don't even have any friends in real life, which is why you try to seem all cool and important on the internet. you can't even fucking take a compliment the right way, you must really have some underlying emotional problems. did your dad rape you when you were younger? you enjoyed it too, cuz you're a raging homosexual.
When have I ever bashed Cobalts or their owners???? What if my dad died before I was born or did actually rape me when I was younger? How is that funny? Face it queerbait, you like guys and I don't. Stop picking on me like you are in elementary and you like me. Fagnostic bastard.

You know diddly squat about your car and most cars in general and I know more, it is okay. Also my penis is way bigger then yours is, mine is like sticking a banana between two oranges... at least thats what your mom says.

Annnnnnd last time I checked more people like/tolerate me on here when compared to your rainbow pride bitch ass. :D Thanks have a nice night. ARRRRRRR!

1 - 20 of 28 Posts