Cobalts SS banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
168 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey, onefastgtu is that your CSS I saw in the parking lot?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
75 Posts
WOLFEMAN1981 said:
Hey, onefastgtu is that your CSS I saw in the parking lot?

Yes Sir...I Got it last thursday night...

:)

Chris
06 SS/SC
89 Beretta GTU <---3rd place in Circle Drags
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
347 Posts
onefstgtu said:
Yes Sir...I Got it last thursday night...

:)

Chris
06 SS/SC
89 Beretta GTU <---3rd place in Circle Drags

So this means there is another CSS in the denver area sweet we all need to hook up sometime :) :) :) :)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
168 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
The Car looked great parked there I'll bet it even looks better going down the road. We def need to hook up for a cruise night or somethin'. You play poker at all?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
347 Posts
WOLFEMAN1981 said:
The Car looked great parked there I'll bet it even looks better going down the road. We def need to hook up for a cruise night or somethin'. You play poker at all?
why yes i do we have poker nights or texas hold'ems all the time at our house
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
168 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
littless, you live in littleton, right?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
347 Posts
i actually live in HR C-470 and Braodway
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
168 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Any one go to blackhawk/central city and play? Me and a friend are planning on going in a couple of weeks.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
75 Posts
WOLFEMAN1981 said:
Any one go to blackhawk/central city and play? Me and a friend are planning on going in a couple of weeks.

I've never played poker before really...I was just watching it on ESPN...I was thinking to myself I should learn how to play..

Chris
06 SS/SC
89 Beretta GTU <---3rd in circle drags
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
168 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I'll probably be having a couple friends over to play this weekend. If you want to learn let me know. NE ways, I noticed that the lower grille from the SS n/a fits the SS s/c. It looks good on your car.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
75 Posts
WOLFEMAN1981 said:
I'll probably be having a couple friends over to play this weekend. If you want to learn let me know. NE ways, I noticed that the lower grille from the SS n/a fits the SS s/c. It looks good on your car.

Yah I bought that before I even had the car...I wanted some protection from rocks and gravel..The first day I had it I put that lower grill and got it tinted and did the clear bra.. :)

Chris
06 SS/SC
89 Beretta GTU
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,049 Posts
Where did you order the lower grille from? How did you clear bra turn out. I am waiting on my ride to get back from a trip to the dealer to fix a bad ABS module but when it gets back I want to protect things ya know.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
347 Posts
CobaltSSilver said:
Where did you order the lower grille from? How did you clear bra turn out. I am waiting on my ride to get back from a trip to the dealer to fix a bad ABS module but when it gets back I want to protect things ya know.
where did you buy yours from and what dealership is it at now?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,049 Posts
littleSS said:
where did you buy yours from and what dealership is it at now?

Luby Chevrolet. So far the dealer has been great to deal with, but I am starting to get unhappy with my car. I've never had issues like this so soon with a GM vehicle. After the ABS module got replaced the brake lights were still out and they found out that I need a new Body Control Module and that the part is on National back order with no ETA........I've owned Chevy my whole life, so have my folks and all have been great vehicles to own......To make matters worse my '05 Silverado tranny is slipping! :mad: So I will have two vehicles down come Monday morning. Both of which I have purchased in the last 8 months! I baby my truck, and my Cobalt, never laid out the brakes either since the car is so good at stopping stock so I am confused and wonder if I have a Lemon. *Car has just over 1K on the odometer*

Why do you ask?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
347 Posts
CobaltSSilver said:
Luby Chevrolet. So far the dealer has been great to deal with, but I am starting to get unhappy with my car. I've never had issues like this so soon with a GM vehicle. After the ABS module got replaced the brake lights were still out and they found out that I need a new Body Control Module and that the part is on National back order with no ETA........I've owned Chevy my whole life, so have my folks and all have been great vehicles to own......To make matters worse my '05 Silverado tranny is slipping! :mad: So I will have two vehicles down come Monday morning. Both of which I have purchased in the last 8 months! I baby my truck, and my Cobalt, never laid out the brakes either since the car is so good at stopping stock so I am confused and wonder if I have a Lemon. *Car has just over 1K on the odometer*

Why do you ask?
becuase i just want to make sure that was yours. i work at luby in the body shop. i own the black ss just like yours. by the way you had been talking and such i was just cuirous if it was yours. i have been keeping a close eye one it as it moves through the shop. getting info and such. trust me it is in good hands. (and no i don't get paid to say that :D ) when you come to pick it up make sure you come back to the body shop i would love to put a face with the car and name
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,049 Posts
littleSS said:
becuase i just want to make sure that was yours. i work at luby in the body shop. i own the black ss just like yours. by the way you had been talking and such i was just cuirous if it was yours. i have been keeping a close eye one it as it moves through the shop. getting info and such. trust me it is in good hands. (and no i don't get paid to say that :D ) when you come to pick it up make sure you come back to the body shop i would love to put a face with the car and name

Thanks for the support. Ron has been great to deal with doing everything he can. GM is a dissapointment to me so far with this vehicle, and my '05 Silverado.

How is your SS holding up? Do you know who did my body work and how the matching turned out(The car had lot damage when I bought it)?

Yes I would like to be able to put a name with a face as well. When I bought the car they told me about yours. You have a guy in the service shop with a Lancer right?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
347 Posts
yes he is on the servise side.
mine has been holding up really well just a few things have had to be replace but it is all the common stuff that everyone else gets replaced. the newest one is the seat riser every time i get in the seat creaks,wiggles, and pops. but like you this is on national back order as well. i have new cams coming and it right now runs 14.99 up at bandimere.

our painter did all the work on your car and you can not even tell. oh by the way we do tints and clear bras here in the body shop as well just and FYI
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,049 Posts
littleSS said:
yes he is on the servise side.
mine has been holding up really well just a few things have had to be replace but it is all the common stuff that everyone else gets replaced. the newest one is the seat riser every time i get in the seat creaks,wiggles, and pops. but like you this is on national back order as well. i have new cams coming and it right now runs 14.99 up at bandimere.

our painter did all the work on your car and you can not even tell. oh by the way we do tints and clear bras here in the body shop as well just and FYI
What are the common things with your car and I guess with all Cobalts? Also with the seat I noticed that my seats has a little bit of 'give' when I am belted in and coming to a stop I feel it move just a little.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
347 Posts
my seat riser needed to be replaaced the part od the seat that is bolted to the floor. mine moved all the time the rivits and weld were not done very well. as for the common stuff i am talking about the door panels. that is pretty much it. the head lamps fog up as well but that is my problem becuase i painted my headlamps black same color as the car.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,049 Posts
Yeah I went through the 'know problems' thread. I hope I really don't have all of those things go wrong, as for cosmetic I will need to actually look at it. With the fog lights are folks having them go completely out?
 
1 - 20 of 24 Posts
Top