Cobalts SS banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
146 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Was Wondering If Anyone Had Any Pics Of The Cobalt Ss/sc In The Orange. Would Like To See What It Looks Like And How You Like It.

·
Registered
158 Posts
brk_05 said:
Johnkb8, where did you get those pedals and how much did they run you?
got the pedals threw gmpartsdirect.com and yes i beleive i am the first to have them ordered and put on a SS/SC... but who cares! and "ISO" i dont mind the attention one bit
:rolleyes: i get used to the attention drive a orange SS/SC, i like it... and you guys wouldnt beleieve half the stuff people ask me and tell me! its great... lets just hope nobody else get a Sunburt Orange Metallic SS/SC around my way, i might have to sell mine then :eek:

·
Registered
146 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
johnkb8 said:
got the pedals threw gmpartsdirect.com and yes i beleive i am the first to have them ordered and put on a SS/SC... but who cares! and "ISO" i dont mind the attention one bit
:rolleyes: i get used to the attention drive a orange SS/SC, i like it... and you guys wouldnt beleieve half the stuff people ask me and tell me! its great... lets just hope nobody else get a Sunburt Orange Metallic SS/SC around my way, i might have to sell mine then :eek:

Im getting that color but not untill december. Hope its ok!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts