Cobalts SS banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
492 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What's up guys. I work at Old Town in Kissimmee and saw an orange Cobalt SS/Sc out there in the friday night cruise this week. Never seen it before, so I was wondering if it was anyone from here.

·
Registered
86 Posts
I have seen that guy all over Oviedo, I met him once at the mystik gas station on the corner of Chapman and 434. He seems like a nice guy, I don't think he understands what hes driving though ;)

·
Registered
492 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
redline13 said:
I have seen that guy all over Oviedo, I met him once at the mystik gas station on the corner of Chapman and 434. He seems like a nice guy, I don't think he understands what hes driving though ;)
With the vette logo, I would think not. I saw an orange one yesterday down the back side of Alafaya where it curves after Underhill and such. Might have been the same guy, but I passed him too quick to look for that vette badge.

·
Registered
86 Posts
ok, now i'm certain Josh. This guy that we keep seeing has no idea what hes driving. He pulled up right next to me at the gas station today (in a parking space) I turned to him and said "nice LSJ" and he looked at me like I was wierd or something. (well. . .I may be wierd but i'm not an idiot) And it was the same guy too, he had th vette thing on there, and it was the same guy I talked to a while ago.

·
Registered
492 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
redline13 said:
ok, now i'm certain Josh. This guy that we keep seeing has no idea what hes driving. He pulled up right next to me at the gas station today (in a parking space) I turned to him and said "nice LSJ" and he looked at me like I was wierd or something. (well. . .I may be wierd but i'm not an idiot) And it was the same guy too, he had th vette thing on there, and it was the same guy I talked to a while ago.
Great. That's what we need out there is someone with NO CLUE as to what they're doing. Someone is gonna ask him something one day about his blower, and he's not gonna have a clue what they're talking about. THat and the vette thing, is only gonna get him laughed outta places like old town, by the frigging civic kids. :mad: :mad:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts