Cobalts SS banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, I have been following the Cobalt SS from concept to final product. Right now I have a a 1997 Camaro SS that I will sell when I get my cobalt. I am going to place an Order for a 2006, I opted for an 06 because my dad is finance director at Bill Heard Chevy in Columbus, Ga and I can still get GMS even after this sale is over. I was thinking of ordering one like this :
06 Cobalt 2 Dr Coupe Supercharged SS
-G85 Performance Package
-XM Radio
-Ashtray and Lighter (for radar detector)
The things I am debating on are the color and whether or not to get a Sunroof. How much weight does the Sunroof add to the Cobalt. And the Colors I am stuck between are Black and Arival Blue Metalic. I will probably place an order tommorow, so any info you can give me is appreciated. :cool:

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Well, if they did then that makes my choice a lot easier, black! :D

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
From CobaltSS.net
New Features
- (21U) Laser Blue Metallic exterior color (late availability)
- (84U) Majestic Amethyst Metallic exterior color
- SS Coupe (1AM37) and SS Sedan (1AM69) non supercharged.
- PASSKey 3+ Theft deterrent system
- Common antenna for OnStar and XM Satellite Radio

Changes
Model/Badge Changes:
- Coupe (1AK37) and Sedan (1AK69) is now badged as LS Coupe and LS Sedan
- LS Coupe (1AL37) and LS Sedan (1AL69) are now badged as LT Coupe and LT Sedan
- LT Sedan (1AZ69) is now badged as LTZ Sedan

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I wonder how close/different it is to ABM?

·
Registered
498 Posts
Oh good..no power changes for SS. I would be pissed if they upped the power already on it! I would feel ripped off from buying an '05

·
Registered
127 Posts
Cam9730 said:
Well, I have been following the Cobalt SS from concept to final product. Right now I have a a 1997 Camaro SS that I will sell when I get my cobalt. I am going to place an Order for a 2006, I opted for an 06 because my dad is finance director at Bill Heard Chevy in Columbus, Ga and I can still get GMS even after this sale is over. I was thinking of ordering one like this :
06 Cobalt 2 Dr Coupe Supercharged SS
-G85 Performance Package
-XM Radio
-Ashtray and Lighter (for radar detector)
The things I am debating on are the color and whether or not to get a Sunroof. How much weight does the Sunroof add to the Cobalt. And the Colors I am stuck between are Black and Arival Blue Metalic. I will probably place an order tommorow, so any info you can give me is appreciated. :cool:
Don't order the DK4 (Ashtray and lighter) unless you smoke, it does not provide you with an extra 12v power outlet, it just gives you a cheesy cup ashtray and a lighter to stick in the plug.

The new color (21U Laser Blue) has been offered on the 2005 Equinox if you want to know what it will look like.

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Does the cobalt with out Ashtray and lighter have a 12V outlet?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts