sunroof wont add any weight that any human being could feel . . . and didnt they cancel the arival blue for the 06 models?
- (21U) Laser Blue Metallic exterior color (late availability)
- (84U) Majestic Amethyst Metallic exterior color
- SS Coupe (1AM37) and SS Sedan (1AM69) non supercharged.
- PASSKey 3+ Theft deterrent system
- Common antenna for OnStar and XM Satellite Radio
- Coupe (1AK37) and Sedan (1AK69) is now badged as LS Coupe and LS Sedan
- LS Coupe (1AL37) and LS Sedan (1AL69) are now badged as LT Coupe and LT Sedan
- LT Sedan (1AZ69) is now badged as LTZ Sedan
Don't order the DK4 (Ashtray and lighter) unless you smoke, it does not provide you with an extra 12v power outlet, it just gives you a cheesy cup ashtray and a lighter to stick in the plug.Cam9730 said:Well, I have been following the Cobalt SS from concept to final product. Right now I have a a 1997 Camaro SS that I will sell when I get my cobalt. I am going to place an Order for a 2006, I opted for an 06 because my dad is finance director at Bill Heard Chevy in Columbus, Ga and I can still get GMS even after this sale is over. I was thinking of ordering one like this :
06 Cobalt 2 Dr Coupe Supercharged SS
-G85 Performance Package
-Ashtray and Lighter (for radar detector)
The things I am debating on are the color and whether or not to get a Sunroof. How much weight does the Sunroof add to the Cobalt. And the Colors I am stuck between are Black and Arival Blue Metalic. I will probably place an order tommorow, so any info you can give me is appreciated.
It should have it.Cam9730 said:Does the cobalt with out Ashtray and lighter have a 12V outlet?