1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
102 Posts
good kill man, show those damn cobalts lol

·
Registered
259 Posts
damn what was the chaser car....ford gt?
It was my friend Chuck's Stage 3 SRT-4 (360ish-whp on pump gas % 390ish whp on race gas)

·
Registered
259 Posts

·
Registered
1,170 Posts
Who is Yodair8? I thought I was the only silver ss/sc out here. I haven't seen any others. Only seen black, yellow, and red.

·
Registered
259 Posts

·
Registered
259 Posts
No offense to Orlando, but I have seen plenty of asswhipping get handed to him, especially from a dig. He MIGHT keep up from a roll, but that against srt's which actually have something called power.
Lol... the only cars i lost to from a dig was to a 320awhp STI and a turbo'd S2000...

If thats your civic in your sig... well i feel sorry for you

·
Registered
478 Posts
Lol... the only cars i lost to from a dig was to a 320awhp STI and a turbo'd S2000...

If thats your civic in your sig... well i feel sorry for you
agreed!

that guy's a fuckin joke!

·
Registered
478 Posts

·
Registered
1,170 Posts
agreed!

that guy's a fuckin joke!
How funny! Even an SRT guy is telling him to move on. I've met Orlando and he will admit that he isn't the fastest, so don't act like he claims to be. As for a Civic -- come, get real. Those things are jokes until you sink a few grand into them. And they just keep getting funnier looking. I even saw the new Si at Target. It wanted to make me laugh. It looks no different from the regular sedan and yet that Si badge cries out, "Will somebody please pay attention to me!? I'm an Si. I'm fast, or at least that's what my mommy told me this morning." I almost wanted to run to the dealership and trade my SS/SC for an SS/NA sedan just that I could prove how stupid an slow his car was.

·
Banned
23 Posts
Ya I know, 346/298 are the numbers. It aint the "fastest", but it will take care of you guys. Oh, and the whole I lost to an sti with 20hp in upgrades is funny.

·
Registered
1,170 Posts
That's the problem with you Honduh guys. You think that it's everybody against everybody. Actually, out here at least, the SRT's and Cobalt's take care of each other because the way I see it is domestic vs. import in the sport compact arena. So yes, Orlando will kill us in a race, but the race is all in fun. We don't have anything to prove against each other. In fact, the SRT guys out here are the ones that have made the stage badges for the Cobalts.

·
Banned
23 Posts
That's the problem with you Honduh guys. You think that it's everybody against everybody. Actually, out here at least, the SRT's and Cobalt's take care of each other because the way I see it is domestic vs. import in the sport compact arena. So yes, Orlando will kill us in a race, but the race is all in fun. We don't have anything to prove against each other. In fact, the SRT guys out here are the ones that have made the stage badges for the Cobalts.

Kind of like, helping your ugly friend out with sloppy seconds if you can talk here into it.

1 - 20 of 37 Posts