Cobalts SS banner
1 - 20 of 54 Posts

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I hope this isn't old news, but for those of you that plan on buying the new need for speed game they have put the cobalt s/c in it! I just found this out so if this is old sorry. I saw a pic of it over at cobaltss.net.

·
Registered
251 Posts
I was kind of disappointed it wasn't in Forza Motorsport so I picked the SRT-4 and have mine done up to the 9s :D. I can't wait for the XBox 360...I have a feeling that will be a short day of work the day it's released...then I'll have the best of both worlds an SRT-4 in Forza and a Cobalt in NFS :D!

Permafried-

·
Registered
115 Posts
Why? Why would anyone do something like that to a Cobalt SS, or any car? Ever? Why? I'm glad to see the Cobalt SS getting recognition like that.

·
Registered
360 Posts
Damn....imagine a game with both the SRT-4 and the Cobalt SS/SC in it.
Then we run each other online....laughs.

·
Registered
251 Posts
iball said:
Damn....imagine a game with both the SRT-4 and the Cobalt SS/SC in it.
Then we run each other online....laughs.
I was kinda hoping they would both be in Forza but was disappointed when I got home and the SS wasn't there...good thing the game owns which made up for it :D.

Permafried-

·
Registered
4 Posts
Hi folks!
Just was googling around for some Cobalt SS's pics and came across your site.
Cool site! :)
Yup! Thinking of one myself very soon! Would look good next to my Better halfs 01 Monte SS!

Seen this thread on a Cobalt in the Need For Speed Most Wanted game coming out November 16th and just so you know, You don't have to mod it out like that white one in the game if you don't want too! It just has that GT Wide body kit on it.
Nice seeing it in there as we don't see many Chevy's besides Vettes in a racing game unless if it's a NASCAR racer.
And of course Vettes and Vipers. More cars not released as of yet so maybe those SRT-4 fans will get there wish too.
There's also a Special edition of that game coming to called the Black edition Suppose to include more cars and tracks and other content.
Probably $10.00 bucks more than the regular game.
Anyway,Great site and will stop back to read more on the Cobalt SS!

·
Registered
360 Posts
Permafried- said:
I was kinda hoping they would both be in Forza but was disappointed when I got home and the SS wasn't there...good thing the game owns which made up for it :D.

Permafried-
The next Forza should have both....muahahahaha!

ANd I hope you don't have to put that silly "wide-body" kit on the Cobalt to make it "go faster" in the game.

·
Registered
695 Posts
no way! i am so buying it lol

·
Registered
240 Posts
Notice how on that over-the-top SS in that pic still has the stock wing? Looks right at home with a kit like that...

·
Registered
434 Posts
If this game is anything like the need for speed underground games, then you can take a completely stock car, keep it stock looking visually and go to town on its performance. I had a GTO with no visual upgrades and fully maxed and tuned for drag racing and won countless drag races on xbox live :D The customizing was unlimited in that game and even the tuning aspect was incredibly deep. You could adjust shocks, sway bars, brake bias, front and rear downforce, gear ratios, engine timing, and boost levels at certain RPMs. It was great!

·
Registered
5,187 Posts
Permafried- said:

Permafried-
LOL yeah the game rocks. Do you play on X-box LIVE????

1 - 20 of 54 Posts