Cobalts SS banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
309 Posts
I am playing World of Warcraft. Or working. Or sleeping. Or on my redline forum. Or out. Or driving. Or watching T.V. Or playing PS2...think that covers it all.

·
Registered
122 Posts
mostly do the regular life thing workd school and what not, when im on i usually check here and .net and redline.... but not much to post about ... my car is running good and waiting to see what happens with the mods that are out there do to our cars and anxsiously awaiting a good idea to come up for me to do/buy to my car...

so far i want to paint my head light housings black that looks badass so im looking into that

·
Registered
360 Posts
Post whores! :D

I'm usually working during the week, hanging out at SRTforums (and trolling in War Stories), and getting drunk in Frankfurt on the weekends.

·
Registered
309 Posts
BWAUAHAHAHAHAHA....the canadian forum is usually dead on all sites that arn't mainly canadian...duh. I guess we have better things to do than sit and type random things (not really, just trying to make the post look longer..and look, your still reading! Why are you still reading? I stopped actually typing after "...duh." Wonder how many are still reading? Were off to see the wizard, the wonderful wizard of Oz. Because, because, because, because, because, becausssssssssssse, of all the wonderful things he does, dododododododooooo. Still reading? If so, you've wasted your time..HA!)

·
Registered
1,460 Posts
XeroState said:
BWAUAHAHAHAHAHA....the canadian forum is usually dead on all sites that arn't mainly canadian...duh. I guess we have better things to do than sit and type random things (not really, just trying to make the post look longer..and look, your still reading! Why are you still reading? I stopped actually typing after "...duh." Wonder how many are still reading? Were off to see the wizard, the wonderful wizard of Oz. Because, because, because, because, because, becausssssssssssse, of all the wonderful things he does, dododododododooooo. Still reading? If so, you've wasted your time..HA!)
AHHHHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHA

That was great :D

·
Registered
309 Posts
KSE said:
AHHHHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHA

That was great :D
lol, I like how I sad we have better things to do than type random things and type that. What can I say, I live to be a jerk. On some game forums (bascially guilds of friends of friends, etc) I've done something like that, that was around 1,200 words (don't remember exactly, but someone counted..or used word, whichever) and almost everyone read the entire thing. I loved it.

·
Registered
273 Posts
Hehe! I read the forums daily as I still wait for my car repairs to be done (a complete and total disaster I will say) Otherwise I am playing with my daughter, working in the yard, or playing EQ. (Mostly EQ) Once I get my car back I'm sure Ill be posting more!

·
Registered
309 Posts
EQ!!!!...go WoW! Sure it has downtime problems, and lag problems. But I still love it...though I wish I had /pizza (I think that's eq...could be wrong).

·
Registered
273 Posts
XeroState said:
EQ!!!!...go WoW! Sure it has downtime problems, and lag problems. But I still love it...though I wish I had /pizza (I think that's eq...could be wrong).
LOL EQ2 for Pizza! I gave WoW a spin, but the lack of end game, endless zone crashing, horrid lag outs, and more generally numerous ass-hats that run rampant in the game were too much on a daily basis. When they resolve all the issues still surrounding the game I may go back again. It was pretty fun though, but I'm not much into PvP! My guild just hit PoTime, so its all new for us now =)

·
Registered
309 Posts
Yea, the end game is GETTING better, but the battlegrounds, man that is amusing....lol, or just ganking for no reason. Zone crashing is all but gone (cept the occaisonal day or certain servers). Lag is an issue the higher you get (more people in the area) but you normally don't lag out and if you do, its your comp (I do...lol). And well, the ass-hats, all I can help you there is the ignore feature, or just become one and leave all channels....lol.

·
Registered
309 Posts
Yea, but .net is weird and I don't like it.............actually I am to lazy to type it as this site comes up first when I start to type "cobaltss" so I just come here.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts