Cobalts SS banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
158 Posts
out the door, 05 Sunburst Orange Metallic SS/SC $21,800 w/sunroof & 25% tinted windows from dealer

·
Registered
283 Posts
The sticker price was 24,455. But when I got done it was 20,000 My dad is in the Army so that was a 500.00 deduck and also my dad had so other rebates that he was saving up for when I got my car... Plus he has a GM card that he used towards it from some other rebates. That's the way to buy a car find REBATES!!!!!!!

·
Registered
158 Posts
johnkb8 said:
out the door, 05 Sunburst Orange Metallic SS/SC $21,800 w/sunroof & 25% tinted windows from dealer
yea i bought mine on April 28th, had one when they kinda first started coming out i guess...

·
Registered
1,460 Posts
All these people with cars NEED to upload their pics into the CSS database!!!!!!!!

Go to the photo gallery!!!!

·
Registered
122 Posts
what would you like to see my totally stock '05 black SS??
I just can't wait for some parts to come out, right now ebay has cosmetic things, like the cobalt ss third brake cover, and front mesh... not into that yet. i just want to tint the windows, and i wouldn't mind getting rid of that obnoxious spoiler any takers?? haha

i slipped in a pic of my 1996 cavy so you can see my step up

o and by the way i think i paid $22k for mine...thats w/o my cavalier trade in.. which they didnt give me crap for..

Attachments

1 - 19 of 19 Posts