Cobalts SS banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys I actually have a cobalt LT (sorry!) ha. but i have pink underglow and pink interior lights and i was wondering how to paint my own dash pieces pink. Please help me out. =]

·
Registered
89 Posts
Hey guys I actually have a cobalt LT (sorry!) ha. but i have pink underglow and pink interior lights and i was wondering how to paint my own dash pieces pink. Please help me out. =]
hmmmm not really an expert on painting lol but id have to say if u wanna do it right, do a little sanding enough to get any type of finsh off and make the surface a little rough so the paint can stick(and make sure its clean afterwards). after u do that lay down some primer then lay down some paint. thats just to shorten it up some for u. also the dash has a rough texture on it to begin with idk if u want it like that or u wanna make it smooth, but if u wanna make it smooth id lay a thin layer of bondo on it and wetsand it till its smooth then paint it. idk what ur intensions are. but like i said im not an expert (only done a couple things on my car as far as paint). hopefully other will chime in and help where i couldnt.

also the plastic in these cars sad to say is kinda cheap so be careful lol

·
Registered
141 Posts
Well I wouldn't paint MY dash pink, lol. Yah it does look good with everything else you have so far. Matches nice. You did it yourself?

·
Registered
89 Posts
Well I wouldn't paint MY dash pink, lol. Yah it does look good with everything else you have so far. Matches nice. You did it yourself?
looks great for ur first time. now u can do more stuff to ur car. u seem to have the motivation! lol do mine next lol definately not in pink though bad for my complection jk........i wanted to do mine the color of my car im just too lazy lol

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I'll def do urs. ha. just bring ur car to texassss. =] and yep. did it myself. and i did the front bowtie. and the subwoofer cover last weekend. =]

·
Super Moderator
1,639 Posts
WOW!!!!!!!! Iam sorry but i would never think about painting the inside of my car, but looks good

1 - 11 of 11 Posts