Cobalts SS banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
blue granite metallic... the blue is darker than it comes out in the pics.. i'm going to color match it to the exterior... here's a pic of the car pre-exhaust...

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
whodis said:
i like it. did it yourself, or had shop paint it?

i did it... i've done everything myself so far... my father helped me with the exhaust, it was kinda bulky to do with only one person...

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
whodis said:
i really like it. i was thinking of doing my interior blue and my car is yellow. i think it would look good.

with yellow, i would suggest black or red... blue would look a little akward, in my opinion...

·
Registered
3,637 Posts
it was just a thought. i don't like red and black is too dark. i would do the blue, but i would want to add blue racing seats and a few other things to tie it all in. but, just a thought. can't do it anytime soon.

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
just so you know, i used a 3 dollar can of regular ole spray paint... if you take your time and do a lot of light coats instead of one or 2 heavy coats, it comes out looking like a professional did it and looks very expensive....

·
Registered
202 Posts
looks ok

its ok and not ok at the same time it just seems alittle to bright of a blue for interior. but thats just me so its interesting thats all i can say.

·
Registered
38 Posts
yoo wats up due im looking to paint my shit too but i tryed with my old car satunr and didnt work it hnink i used the wrong paint but i want everything painted does everythign coem off like arouidn the radio i havnt fuked with anything yet on the interir so i dunoo just let me no urs looks good

06 Rally yellow ss/sc stock debatched replaced with black badgs front badges is a black ss and black tail lightsand plan on getign stage 2 new flywheels tage 3 clutch intake exhaut blacks s stripes front vinal kinda liek vw r32 halo black hed lights

·
Registered
2,649 Posts
Yellow06SS said:
yoo wats up due im looking to paint my shit too but i tryed with my old car satunr and didnt work it hnink i used the wrong paint but i want everything painted does everythign coem off like arouidn the radio i havnt fuked with anything yet on the interir so i dunoo just let me no urs looks good

06 Rally yellow ss/sc stock debatched replaced with black badgs front badges is a black ss and black tail lightsand plan on getign stage 2 new flywheels tage 3 clutch intake exhaut blacks s stripes front vinal kinda liek vw r32 halo black hed lights
When you paint any plastic pieces make sure to clean them extra good because most likely sometime in its life it has had armor all or silicone on it.

·
Registered
482 Posts
When you painted tha interior, did you use primer??? I'll be painting the panels in my car black very soon. Any chemicals recomended to aid in cleaning???

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
its ok and not ok at the same time it just seems alittle to bright of a blue for interior. but thats just me so its interesting thats all i can say.
it doesn't look that bright in person... just looks that way in the pics... it's a darker blue in real life... and also, i'm going to color match the exterior blue granite... just wanted to make sure i liked it before i spent money for paint

1 - 20 of 20 Posts