Cobalts SS banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
1,111 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
hey guys, as some of you know, i am from kelley chevrolet in hallandale beach, florida (right south of dania/ft. laud). we are an authorized GM Performance dealer/installer and an authorized corsa dealer. i can also get any other cobalt related aftermarket parts, as well as any GM or GMPP parts for any GM vehicle. many are in stock. we are also the largest corvette dealer in the tri-county area, and stock many corvette accessories. here are some cobalt parts prices:

Stage kits:
stage one- $455 shipped
stage two- $660 shipped
stage one to two- $370 shipped

Installation:
stage 1- $110
stage 2- $155
stage 1 to 2- $80
exhaust- $100

Corsa systems (for 2.0L/2.2L/2.4L)
sport- $670 shipped (will beat others prices)
touring- $685 shipped
GM Performance exhuast systems:
extrude honed exhuast manifold- $295 shipped
touring- $540 shipped (requires tip)
performance- $450 shipped (requires tip)
GM performance tip(your choice of style)- $60 shipped (required with GMPP systems)

NEW cobalt accessories:
color-keyed hood struts- $50 shipped
aluminum pedals- $100 shipped (manual) $90 shipped (auto)
ipod interface- $245 shipped(for factory stereo, any cobalt)
high profile spoiler- $480 shipped (painted, ss supercharged spoiler) $450 unpainted
color-keyed trunk struts- $70 shipped
"SS" underhood blanket- $115 shipped
chrome door handles- $45 shipped
armrest package- $80 shipped

for all other parts, PM me or email me for prices/availabillity. if you want the fastest response, instant message me at KelleyPerf (aim). i will respond with a price the same day. i can do any shipping method, and will send the package out same day in most cases. hope to do business with you!

-john kelley :D

·
Premium Member
8,648 Posts
Aight kp, I know you're cool and all, but u know how ekool gets when people advertise... just givin you a warning...

·
Registered
1,111 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
fljohnboy said:
KellyP, You don't answer your PM's why would I want to do business with you?
i dont recall you sending me a PM, but i apologize for that. i sent you a PM.

Cobizzle- im a vendor, i dont know why he never put that under my name?

·
Premium Member
8,648 Posts
I'll shoot one to ekool and ask him to fix your "label" sorry man, he never informed me, advertise away! LOL

·
Registered
306 Posts
Do you have a site where we can see pictures of all your products? I would really like to have a list to choose from rather than just pm'ing an order...thanks

·
Registered
1,111 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
to be honest GM doesnt even give us pics of most of the items. i will post the pics of what they show, but thats all i can do right now. on request i can take pics of items i have for you. website is under construction! :)

·
Registered
1,111 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
i have added two parts to the list, as well as pictures for those two parts:

color-keyed mirrors- $45 shipped (these are standard on SS models)
chrome grille surround- $120 shipped (not standard on any cobalt)

pictures: i dont know how to put them in the text, so they are attached.

first two pics: these are the exhaust tips required with a GM performance exhaust system. the first tip is the "angle cut" tip, and the second is the "straight cut" tip.

next pic is the chrome grille surround. very nice looking kit in person
next two pics are: corsa exhuast and GMPP exhaust
next pic is the chrome door handles, followed by the mirrors
last is the pedal kit and sport spoiler.

Attachments

·
Registered
86 Posts
I'm heading down there in about a month. I might just stop by and have you guys do up a stage kit for me

·
Registered
492 Posts
redline13 said:
I'm heading down there in about a month. I might just stop by and have you guys do up a stage kit for me
Do it! I plan on doing it when I can in the next couple weeks as well.

·
Registered
4,083 Posts
the ipod interface... does that work on the pioneer system too. and what is involved with the install, etc?

·
Registered
1,111 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
iso: sorry i took so long to get on here, been busy and ive been slacking lol. the interface works with any GM vehicle, and its a great product. have one on the vette and trailblazer ss. highly recomend it. PM me for some details and incentives :)

·
Registered
3,223 Posts
hey can you get a up lvl radio for my car? this base model p.o.s. is getting to me.

·
Registered
1,111 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
iso- they are just the factory struts with a color-keyed painted finish. i ordered a pair so i guess we will really see what they are lol. they dont provide pics.

show off- ya man we can order a better radio for ya, just need to check and see if it will all go in nicely and without a fight lol

·
Registered
4,083 Posts
kelleyperformance said:
iso- they are just the factory struts with a color-keyed painted finish. i ordered a pair so i guess we will really see what they are lol. they dont provide pics.
cool, post up a pic of em when you get them in.

·
Registered
86 Posts
1 week. Can't freakin wait. :D

1 - 20 of 21 Posts