Cobalts SS banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
An SRT-10 Ram. :D 32,742 out the door for a 2004 Black Dodge SRT-10 Ram with only 4K miles. Picking her up tomorrow.

·
Registered
3,049 Posts
The SRT RAM is definately a ton of fun with all of that tq! Post some pics and let us know how you like it.

·
Registered
431 Posts
Nice burnout machine. Wanna race the Sy?

·
Registered
431 Posts
Dr's are fine. Has to be street legal in my book

·
Registered
431 Posts
orange juice said:
What is street legal about street racing? :cool: :D
I didn't say drive legal, just legal vehicle :cool:

·
Registered
431 Posts
Alright, if he drives from Utah to Denver on racing slicks, I'll let him use them :cool:

·
Registered
431 Posts
orange juice said:
haha don't forget to bring the camcorder!

ps, i've always loved some syclones and typhoons! Nice truck as well man!
Thanks, she's my baby (next to the wife, of course). I highly doubt that this will happen, just figured I'd throw out the offer.

·
Registered
431 Posts
Shut up, nobody asked you. I said I'd run him, and he never replied. He's probably on the SRTforums now anyways. It was a firendly challenge that will never happen.

·
Registered
3,049 Posts
Can't we all just get along. ;-)

·
Registered
431 Posts
CobaltSSilver said:
Can't we all just get along. ;-)
I'm game, but if someone wants to dig up a quasi-dead thread to say that I'm bitching and moaning about tires, I'm not just gonna sit here and let it slide.

·
Registered
3,049 Posts
16sy16 said:
I'm game, but if someone wants to dig up a quasi-dead thread to say that I'm bitching and moaning about tires, I'm not just gonna sit here and let it slide.

I understand, I'm just trying lighten things up a bit. Have fun guys. I am taking myself off of the subscription list for this one.

P
E
A
C
E
!

1 - 20 of 21 Posts