Cobalts SS banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone else notice this? On the passenger side door, near the handle/grip/what ever you want to call it, the leather is seperating from it. This kinda sucks, as I'm not sure what to do. Has anyone else delt with this, and if so, what did you do to remedy the situation. Will the dealership replace the entire door panel? or what? Comments would be appreciated.

·
Registered
134 Posts
Im gonna say 70 percent of cobalt owners have this problem. Just take it in to your dealer, and they 'should' replace it free. And if you bitch to them.. (and u dont have colored door panels) try and get them :cool:

·
Registered
765 Posts
Just ask your local dealers shop manager to come look at something and then simply show them. Remember to be nice! It will get you more in the long run!!!!! I went to the dealer this Monday and got mine Thursday. They will gladly replace it for you!!! Also check your Moonroof button and make sure its ok too as there are a lot of problems with those also!!

·
Registered
297 Posts
Red'BaltSS said:
Does anyone else notice this? On the passenger side door, near the handle/grip/what ever you want to call it, the leather is seperating from it. This kinda sucks, as I'm not sure what to do. Has anyone else delt with this, and if so, what did you do to remedy the situation. Will the dealership replace the entire door panel? or what? Comments would be appreciated.
Hey Red'BaltSS, here is a post I did right after I got mine.. Might save you some time :)
http://www.cobaltss.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1203

·
Registered
59 Posts
I went to my dealer a couple days ago as he showed me a fax from the main GM officing saying they know it is a problem and after August 9 they will stop replacing the leather because most of the new panel have the same problem....
Know I have to wait for GM to fix the problem and notify me, could take a couple months :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts