Cobalts SS banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all, I just bought a 2006 Cobalt SS/SC and was wondering what kind of aftermarket pedal covers are available that would fit my car?

Any help is appreciated!

Thanks.

·
Registered
383 Posts
I got a really neat looking set. They are "aluminum and carbon fiber" and I bought them off ebay for 12.95 plus shipping. No problems with them, they look real cool. There's pics of them in here in the picture/media post forum in a thred called "FINALLY! Pictures of my car" posted by me, gretty_d

Check them out.

·
Registered
383 Posts
Nope. I wasn't even looking for them, I just searched ebay for "cobalt ss" and they came up. So I bought them. Did you see the pic? If not I will post it in this thread tonight.

Do you have an SC? I am looking to upgrade from the n/a spoiler to the SS SC wing if you'd be interested.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yes, I do have the s/c and the wing was actually a buying factor for me and yes, I did see the pics of the pedals. Very nice.

jc

·
Registered
383 Posts
Thanks.
Damn! I am having a royal BITCH of a time getting one of those spoilers for a decent price. I am sure as hell not paying $400+ for it.

·
Registered
3,223 Posts
go to gmparts direct and spoilers there, there are also good pedle covers there. im getting those, auto shift knob, satin trim...

·
Registered
383 Posts
Show Off said:
go to gmparts direct and spoilers there, there are also good pedle covers there. im getting those, auto shift knob, satin trim...
Last ime I checked they were charging $439.00 for a painted SC wing. Way too much. But yea they have some nice stuff. I like my pedal covers better than theirs (especially since they don't even show the manual ones).

·
Registered
3,223 Posts
gretty_d said:
Last ime I checked they were charging $439.00 for a painted SC wing. Way too much. But yea they have some nice stuff. I like my pedal covers better than theirs (especially since they don't even show the manual ones).
true... did u try rksport.com turbotech.com or modernperformance??? those are my other places i shop

·
Registered
383 Posts
Show Off said:
true... did u try rksport.com turbotech.com or modernperformance??? those are my other places i shop
No I didn't. I wasn't even looking for pedal covers to be honest. I searched ebay, they popped up, I liked them, and the rest is history. Thanks for the suggestions.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Yes, thank you all for your input. I'm going to look around my local auto stores for some pedal covers.

Thanks again!

·
Registered
382 Posts
throw some pictures our way when you find something! :D

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #14 (Edited)
I will as soon as I find something! Also, I'm interested in knowing more about the vinyl brake caliper covers. Where can I get those?

Thanks again!

jc

·
Registered
382 Posts
2k6cobaltss said:
I will as soon as I find something! Also, I'm interested in knowing more about the vinyl brake caliper covers. Where can I get those?

Thanks again!

jc
i just looked around on ebay..typed in Cobalt and went through a few pages of auctions--look closely, there's a lot of cool stuff there

·
Registered
382 Posts
gretty_d said:
Nice looking ride!

I want your wing!!

thanks!! It'll look much better as soon as all my parts come in. hehe. You should be able to find one in an auction for less than a couple hundred bucks :D :cool:

·
Registered
383 Posts

·
Registered
382 Posts
gretty_d said:
I saw that very one today when I was looking. There ARE some deals but they are all the wrong color. This is primer so that's better but I am going to keep trying to find a black one to buy or trade for my SS NA spoiler (+ cash) for a little bit yet. Thanks everybody!!!

sweet--best of luck~~ :)

·
Registered
383 Posts
Update!!!!!!!

Got a SC wing for $185.00 shipped. Unfortunately, it's not black, but $90 later it will be. Then I am swapping it for my N/A spoiler and selling that.

I have decided not to get the black wheels I was going to (AHS JH8) cuz I think the polished wheels accent nicely with my billet aluminum grille and shorty antenna. They tie the look up nicely.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts