Cobalts SS banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
5,168 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Here is the pics from Thursday morning in the Shnow! :D

The yellow car is my 2003 Mazda Protege5 and than in the pic with all the cars, the two del Sol's two the left are mine. The one you see most is the 1995 Honda del Sol VTEC and the other one is the 1993 Honda del Sol Si. Oh and than there is the house. It's my parents!

Oh and I guess I should tell you that it was all melted by 11am! :(

·
Registered
125 Posts
mom would kill me if i had 3 cars in the driveway.. i only get to have one in the driveway and one parked 1/2way in the woods

·
Registered
945 Posts
I went out and shoveled the powder of the sidewalks because i was bored and of course by 12 pm it was melted :p. But i did take my car for a ride with snow on the ground to get a feel for it and it wasnt to bad.

·
Registered
5,168 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
ihaveamitsubishi said:
mom would kill me if i had 3 cars in the driveway.. i only get to have one in the driveway and one parked 1/2way in the woods
LoL... Yea, my parents were pissed at first but for the most part they let me go. When I first got the 3rd car I had to park it out in the street. What you don't realize is that my parents actually have a '93 Wrangler at the garage right now, so when it comes home I will be parking one of mine out there again or well, maybe my father will park his Cherokee out there.

I wish I only had the Mazda. Both Sol's are going up for sale.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts