Cobalts SS banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Banned
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
im installing a resistor into my IAT to give me a small performance boost.

im just having trouble locating my IAT. someone help please...i just want to install and tear up the streetz....you all know what i mean....

cheerz for now,

·
Banned
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
its called disposable income for starters if your concerned about me wrecking the car and second i have searched other forums and others have done the same thing and they are pleased with the results and last the reason why i picked this forum site to ask questions and relay my experience is because this seemed like the most informative forum out there and and i thought you could all benefit from my trial and error since i dont give a shit about wrecking my cars...i just go get another...but we wont get into that since its none of your business where i get my money from....but for the guy that said he wishes he can ban people..go F yourself buddy...it is a simple question very simple infact...all i am asking is where the iat is..thats all so relax and if you dont want to tell me then dont leave a comment you loser...go back to your $10 hour job and i wont tell you what i have done to my car and what not to do through my expeirence...man people like you piss me off...cool guy....

·
Registered
190 Posts
islandcobalt said:
its called disposable income for starters if your concerned about me wrecking the car and second i have searched other forums and others have done the same thing and they are pleased with the results and last the reason why i picked this forum site to ask questions and relay my experience is because this seemed like the most informative forum out there and and i thought you could all benefit from my trial and error since i dont give a shit about wrecking my cars...i just go get another...but we wont get into that since its none of your business where i get my money from....but for the guy that said he wishes he can ban people..go F yourself buddy...it is a simple question very simple infact...all i am asking is where the iat is..thats all so relax and if you dont want to tell me then dont leave a comment you loser...go back to your $10 hour job and i wont tell you what i have done to my car and what not to do through my expeirence...man people like you piss me off...cool guy....
and it takes a much smaller person to respond and even get more pissed at the guy who said the comment.... I dont see why people cant just ignore other people if a small little comment pisses them off...this is the internet what the fuck is the use of talking shit on here?? be the bigger person and dont worry bout what people say man...

You can do what you want to your cars, and if wrecking them and acting like an arrogant asshole saying you have money to just buy another one then by all means do so... because i can tell you rite now most people on here dont give a fuck...

Have a nice day

·
Registered
91 Posts
islandcobalt said:
i have searched other forums and others have done the same thing and they are pleased with the results
first off, chill, and second off, who has been pleased? ive heard nothing but they are worthless, kinda like an electric supercharger

·
Registered
4,083 Posts
lol, dude pmed me.

"dont be an ass

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

dont be a prick dude..i dont need to deal with people like you.....im a business account manager and i deal with ceo, presidents and controllers of some of the largest corps in canada and they are tuff i dont need to ask a simple question about how to do a minor mod and have your smart ass remark...so just chill out....thank god you cant ban people otherwise there wouldnt be people here at all......no where does it say in the rules that i have to be super smart with cars....its a simple question....you dont have to be such a prick.

god i wish i could talk to my clients the way i do with you."

the reason i said "i wish i could ban people" was in reference to his "i just want to install and tear up the streetz....you all know what i mean" remark.

·
Registered
98 Posts
Banned Asswipe said:
lol, dude pmed me.

"dont be an ass

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

dont be a prick dude..i dont need to deal with people like you.....im a business account manager and i deal with ceo, presidents and controllers of some of the largest corps in canada and they are tuff i dont need to ask a simple question about how to do a minor mod and have your smart ass remark...so just chill out....thank god you cant ban people otherwise there wouldnt be people here at all......no where does it say in the rules that i have to be super smart with cars....its a simple question....you dont have to be such a prick.

god i wish i could talk to my clients the way i do with you."

the reason i said "i wish i could ban people" was in reference to his "i just want to install and tear up the streetz....you all know what i mean" remark.

this pretty much means he's a telemarketer, and he BOTHERS ceo's, presidents, and controllers... ftw

·
Registered
98 Posts
CoBIZZLE said:
lol that guy was a douche... I wish he would read all this shit.

they never do... i have a guitar site with a couple thousand members... what i learned is that when someone is quick to defend themselves, they're probably lying... if he truly was some bigshot, he wouldn't have said what he did.. i hate people like him...

·
Registered
3,223 Posts
lol, you hate alot of people eh? well iagree with you, people that lack that much inteligance to say that a stupid resistor gains hp is a completer moron and doesnt belong near a tool or computer. all a resistor does is cut bck the supplying voltage to another electronic part or componant. all your actually doing is fn up the sensor.

·
Registered
482 Posts
If I had money like he said he did, no offense but I wouldn't buy a Cobalt...there are other cars out there that are lightweight and pack a mean punch...

1 - 20 of 20 Posts