Cobalts SS banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am looking to purchase a SC SS and want to buy the performance package. Is it worth the money or should I just buy the aftermarket options separately?

Ryan

·
Registered
492 Posts
SuperchargedSS said:
I am looking to purchase a SC SS and want to buy the performance package. Is it worth the money or should I just buy the aftermarket options separately?

Ryan
IMO, get the performance package (this is the G85 package right?). If it's the LSD/Recaro option, get it. It's too cost prohibitive to put in the LSD afterwards currently, and getting the Recaro's is just fun.

·
Registered
2 Posts
SuperchargedSS said:

Ryan

where can you find them proformance packages at..like is there a website or something.....

·
Registered
5 Posts
If you ever want to get the lsd, get it with the g85 option. The quafe lsd is 1500.00 alone not including installation. So the recaros are just an added bonus.

·
Registered
5,187 Posts
Detrini said:
If you ever want to get the lsd, get it with the g85 option. The quafe lsd is 1500.00 alone not including installation. So the recaros are just an added bonus.

The price for the option is only $1,500.00 so like he said the Recaro's are "free" but IMO it is worth every penny i will be getting that option when i order mine in Jan or Feb.

O and there will be two different perfomance packages they will be from Chevy but they are not out yet and there are no prices available for it. So you will have to wait untill SEMA to find out the prices on them.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Yes, you should get the G85 option. There is no good reason why you shouldn't. If 1500 bucks is too much money for you, maybe you shouldn't be trying to afford this car.

88DT

·
Registered
193 Posts
06BlacknBlown said:
ok, so no 05's in canada will have LSD, I know the 06's have that option

Correct no 2005 models will have it ...it is an option on the 2006 ...

1 - 12 of 12 Posts