Cobalts SS banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
174 Posts
Damn! Stop doing things to your car! IT's going to be faster and nicer looking than mine! Damn it! I cant keep up! Looks good!

Lol, actually im debating between dropping mine or doing CF hood and center wing. Eventually both but I can only afford one right now. hmm...

·
Registered
367 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
leviticus88 said:
Damn! Stop doing things to your car! IT's going to be faster and nicer looking than mine! Damn it! I cant keep up! Looks good!

Lol, actually im debating between dropping mine or doing CF hood and center wing. Eventually both but I can only afford one right now. hmm...

LEVI do the wing and hood!!

dont drop the SS untill you get out of school your gonna hate to drive it in the snow!!

again just my opinion!

·
Registered
174 Posts
wyoming_bass said:
LEVI do the wing and hood!!

dont drop the SS untill you get out of school your gonna hate to drive it in the snow!!

again just my opinion!
Thats what I was thinking... I just need more money, damn

U get ur springs installed yet?

·
Registered
729 Posts
wyoming_bass said:
so you all know ill be getting my springs this week so i photochopped the car with what it would look like with the SS springs on.
Hmm not sure if it will look that low with SS springs. You have 17's with low profile tires. what do you think?

·
Registered
3,223 Posts
nah hes right, if u still got to have dependable tranportation, do the hood...

·
Registered
3,223 Posts
really?????? screw it then, do some performance, can never go wrong with erpformance..

·
Registered
367 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
ssnipes said:
Hmm not sure if it will look that low with SS springs. You have 17's with low profile tires. what do you think?

I used Photoshop and you can use rulers to size and all that so thats what i did when i choped it on PS. Plus when i parked next to mikes SS it looked dayum low.

Still havnt recieved the springs yet... I was hoping they would be here today so i could get them on before the track!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts